Lt. Commander
# 11
10-26-2010, 07:31 AM
I'll just ignore the subtle insult and tell you that I'm not a kid nor unemployed or whatever. Playing more than 2 hours doesn't make anyone a weird person and doesn't give you the right to denounce them.

But anyway, how could anyone be hurt by the fact of having more content? Maybe repeatable stuff like dungeons or whatever. Something to let us fight a little more and give us an environment for min/maxing our builds and skills. It doesn't has to be a raiding equivalent, but it should be a little more than repeatable dailys.
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-26-2010, 07:47 AM
I fall into the group that hates it when people post to message boards using coloured text to attract attention.
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-26-2010, 11:58 AM
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-26-2010, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revlot
Oh man, IF only I could get away from green. I got Tourettes, and the associated crazies, and green rules my world. All green clothing, wall paint, computer besk, wall murals, vehickles, and an antique cyborg green alienware laptop. You name it, I got it in green. So while yes, some people type in colorfull text to attract attention, for others, like myself, we got no choice but to be colorfull, pity us but don't disparage us.
I agree. Orion chicks are hot.
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-26-2010, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeves
When you make a game based on Star Trek you you better have Star Trek content. That other group comes and gos faster then you can blink. Problems is Star Trek fans have very high standard of content. This is a real pain for Cryptic because they are coming out with 100% new content very slow. The game still has very long road to go. What is standard in other MMOs Star trek dose not have. Secondary skill system, Holiday events, recipe system, typical MMO on launch has 1000 quest about 250 is all Star Trek had. You can do a little math and it will take Cryptic 14 years at the rate they adding new quest to get to the 1000 norm and they wonder why people are leaving the game left and right.
People aren't really leaving left and right. However, they are (and do have a right to be) rather vexed at the lack of content.
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-26-2010, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekvar
I fall into the group that hates it when people post to message boards using coloured text to attract attention.
I know what you mean. I feel the same way. Using colored text when white text works fine is just silly.

BTW Revlot, what does Tourettes Syndrome, a condition that causes incompletely control of speech, have to do with your obsession with green? I'm honestly curious. Does this mean that you have Tourettes and OCD?
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-26-2010, 07:59 PM