Lt. Commander
# 11
10-25-2010, 05:11 PM
Will we be able to make content in german language? Will the reviewers give their okay or needs everything to be done in english? Will we need non-english reviewers? There are still much episodes not translates so this would be a good possibility to make content for german players...and i`m quite sure, the french community would also be very pleased if they could make french content.
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-25-2010, 05:27 PM
many familiar faces, welcome to UGC beta area

still waiting for
negus to pop in
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-25-2010, 05:37 PM
Very basic, but a good start! Look forward to finding out specifics in a future update.
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-25-2010, 05:38 PM
Pretty sure its been said that the missions will need to be writen in the language of the intended audience (I.E. german for german players french for french players etc.) the game won't auto translate for you obviously and of course chances are you'll need people that speak the launguage to review it, otherwise how are they supposed to know if there is anything inapropriate in it.
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-25-2010, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Very basic, but a good start! Look forward to finding out specifics in a future update.
lol lol lol

ya never let me down Nagus, knew you would pop up sooner or later

we don't always agree, but we have has some good discussions never the less
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-25-2010, 05:41 PM
Very interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing what can be done with the Foundry, and am very interested in becoming a reviewer. I can't want to sign up.

Great job!
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-25-2010, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatherfungus View Post
lol lol lol

ya never let me down Nagus, knew you would pop up sooner or later

we don't always agree, but we have has some good discussions never the less
Pop up? Your actually surprised that someone who reads and posts on the forums regularly would post in this new section? Where have you been?
Lt. Commander
# 18
10-25-2010, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksparrowjive55 View Post
Pop up? Your actually surprised that someone who reads and posts on the forums regularly would post in this new section? Where have you been?
he he he
surprised he was not the first poster :-P
Lt. Commander
# 19
10-25-2010, 05:53 PM
Just one quick thing before I run off and find answers to some of these questions:

This is the "public" forum for The Foundry (Beta) for Star Trek Online. Everyone is welcome to post here and everyone can see what is posted here.

A separate Closed Beta forum will be launched once we begin the closed beta test for The Foundry (Beta) for Star Trek Online.

The Foundry will be in a perpetual state of beta for some time, even once it is available on Holodeck, so we are required to have the "(Beta)" tag next to the words "The Foundry (Beta)" for the foreseeable future.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 20
10-25-2010, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Just one quick thing before I run off and find answers to some of these questions:

This is the "public" forum for The Foundry (Beta) for Star Trek Online. Everyone is welcome to post here and everyone can see what is posted here.

A separate Closed Beta forum will be launched once we begin the closed beta test for The Foundry (Beta) for Star Trek Online.

The Foundry will be in a perpetual state of beta for some time, even once it is available on Holodeck, so we are required to have the "(Beta)" tag next to the words "The Foundry (Beta)" for the foreseeable future.

Thanks,

Stormshade
pick me !! pick me !!

er sorry, shameless self promotion

well I did restart my subscription to work with UGC

<gets off soap box>