Lt. Commander
# 11
10-27-2010, 03:41 PM
Hrm... I'm actually not sure if we still have the raw video, now that the published version is out.

And even though the total cuts were 10-15 minutes, most of them were 30 seconds of "uhm" or repetition. The deleted content wouldn't really be anything you didn't see. Just a bunch of names and anecdotes that add specifics to the generalities mentioned in the published version. Nothing fancy.
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-27-2010, 04:46 PM
Awesome episode. I especially loved that analysis of the 2nd Devidian episode since you've exposed certain aspects of STAR TREK (Single Player) vs MMO conceptual clashes when you talked about instancing the map where you fix the Replicators. Love the show, keep up the good work guys!
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-27-2010, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borticus View Post
Hrm... I'm actually not sure if we still have the raw video, now that the published version is out.

And even though the total cuts were 10-15 minutes, most of them were 30 seconds of "uhm" or repetition. The deleted content wouldn't really be anything you didn't see. Just a bunch of names and anecdotes that add specifics to the generalities mentioned in the published version. Nothing fancy.
Yeah, since I didn't know the questions in advance, I did tend to ramble from time to time. Not everyone can be a great extemporaneous speaker.
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-27-2010, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
Yeah, since I didn't know the questions in advance, I did tend to ramble from time to time. Not everyone can be a great extemporaneous speaker.
no worries man you rocked
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-27-2010, 09:22 PM
Just watched this and wanted to compliment STOked. I had previously noted that the production is shorter than it used to be. I miss a weekly Math segment but the tighter production works well. The interview was good listening. I felt it was insightful and that Jesse interviewed well for not having the questions in advance.