Lt. Commander
# 11
10-27-2010, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alecto View Post
It is an EPIC image that has much love, and if Starfleet ever gets a Starbase update that allows internal docking, I just hope the KDF one day, gets a similar update.
Hmm... I have an idea...

Hey Dstahl, why waste the art assets of the current Earth spacedock? Give a lick of green paint and give it to the Klingons

Instead of destroying ESD they can use some sort of transdimensional wormhole in the space time continuum, utilizing a temporal flux ionizer with matter/anti-matter phase cloaking technology to steal it. It can be a continuation of the plotline from Beta when they managed to temporarily cloak the K7 Space Station
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-27-2010, 05:53 PM
Anyone have a pic or a link to a pic of that PC Gamer jacket uniform?
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-27-2010, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by John0901
Anyone have a pic or a link to a pic of that PC Gamer jacket uniform?
Here you are sir. Enjoy.

[edit] larger versions of them
[/edit]

The management is not responsible for any loss of sanity or clothing bills due to heavy drooling.
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-27-2010, 05:59 PM
I want my giant blue mushroom Starbase! They are so freakin awesome.
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-27-2010, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
I know Dstahl is a fan of this.
Make it so.

Lt. Commander
# 16
10-27-2010, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkphenoix
Hmm... I have an idea...

Hey Dstahl, why waste the art assets of the current Earth spacedock? Give a lick of green paint and give it to the Klingons

Instead of destroying ESD they can use some sort of transdimensional wormhole in the space time continuum, utilizing a temporal flux ionizer with matter/anti-matter phase cloaking technology to steal it. It can be a continuation of the plotline from Beta when they managed to temporarily cloak the K7 Space Station
I support this idea
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-27-2010, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkphenoix
Here you are sir. Enjoy.

[edit] larger versions of them
[/edit]

The management is not responsible for any loss of sanity or clothing bills due to heavy drooling.
Thanks. I am sexist enough to put that on my female character.
Lt. Commander
# 18
10-27-2010, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alecto View Post
It is an EPIC image that has much love, and if Starfleet ever gets a Starbase update that allows internal docking, I just hope the KDF one day, gets a similar update.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
With Sliding Door Tech, they can easily bring back the old Earth Space dock and players could manuver inside to dock. Perhaps even adding shuttlecraft and worker bees zipping around as well.
When the Devs are able to revisit Sol Sector - from the ground up - I'm hopeful for pockets of the sector inside the SB1 model. No zoning trigger until we are actually beyond the sliding doors. I want that dramatic, inside camera view of my own starship gliding through from 'outside'. Until then the new model will just have to get me by.

And then...and then...I want the Ship Customization UI to show my starship parked inside a copy of the internal dock. Long sigh...
Lt. Commander
# 19
10-27-2010, 08:50 PM
Weeee! AGT uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 20
10-27-2010, 08:51 PM
Exterior...which only needed a black starfield? I thought the interior was the worst part of ESD...and ive been waiting forever for that AGT uniform..