Lt. Commander
As time passes, more and more Tribble Species are "discovered", and less and less space is available for the Captains that adopt these loveable little fuzzballs.

Right now, Memory Alpha Crafting effectively takes up around 1/3rd of a Player's Bank space and 1/4 of a ship's free cargo space. Then there are the tribbles, all 32 species of them. It all tends to make a player's space rather.........crowded.

Right now, a player's remedy is simply give some of these rascals to your non-Away Team Bridge Officers and let them take care of it. But with the growing numbers being "discovered", it lowers them holding onto other essential gear for away teams like Power Cells and Hypos.

So how can we remedy this growing crowding? How about a Tribble Farm? Or at least a box to put them all in. Because it's rather funny that a tiny little critter like a Tribble can take as much space as a Phaser Beam Array.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-27-2010, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
As time passes, more and more Tribble Species are "discovered", and less and less space is available for the Captains that adopt these loveable little fuzzballs.
So how can we remedy this growing crowding? How about a Tribble Farm? Or at least a box to put them all in. Because it's rather funny that a tiny little critter like a Tribble can take as much space as a Phaser Beam Array.
Isn't that the whole point of a Tribbles existance? Eat-reproduce-take up space.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-27-2010, 04:50 PM
Use your BOffs to hold some.

They'll even use them to self-buff.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-27-2010, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasGideon
Use your BOffs to hold some.

They'll even use them to self-buff.
You realize I already pointed that out in my intial post, right?
Quote:
Right now, a player's remedy is simply give some of these rascals to your non-Away Team Bridge Officers and let them take care of it. But with the growing numbers being "discovered", it lowers them holding onto other essential gear for away teams like Power Cells and Hypos.

Put it blunty, there is a growing lack of space to put all these species of Tribbles and extra away team gear without sacrificing inventory space. Thats why I'm suggesting somekind of box to put them in.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-27-2010, 05:23 PM
Quote:
You realize I already pointed that out in my intial post, right?

Put it blunty, there is a growing lack of space to put all these species of Tribbles and extra away team gear without sacrificing inventory space. Thats why I'm suggesting somekind of box to put them in.
Sorry, didn't notice. My bad.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-27-2010, 05:43 PM
Yes, I completely agree that this is a problem. I’ve held off getting involved in any tribble breeding because of space concerns.

I've actually seen the suggestion of making a tribble terrarium somewhere on board your ship (http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=180596) and I like that alot. Could be a nice way of expanding interior functionality.

Here are a few others that occur to me:

1) Allow us to feed tribbles to tribbles.

2) Allow us to use tibbles as projectile weapons (either in space or on the ground—I’m not picky)

3) Allow us to make tribbles members of our crew, either by grafting arms and legs to them or hooking up to one of those chairs that the old Christopher Pike sat in.

4) Allow us to fly ships entirely composed of tribbles

Just trying to think outside the box.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-27-2010, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mygod_itsfullofstars

I like this
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-27-2010, 07:27 PM
You mean they are not donut holes?
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-29-2010, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo.Omni
You mean they are not donut holes?
Now I'm hungry!

Curse your eyes!
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-29-2010, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Feed Tribbles to Tribbles?

Man, I hate to think of cannibal Tribbles. Then again, Klingons might like them.

Quote:
2) Allow us to use tibbles as projectile weapons (either in space or on the ground—I’m not picky)
Tribble Projectile Weapons? I'm game. Always wanted to beam Tribbles on a Klingon Player ship and watch havoc ensue.

Quote:
4) Allow us to fly ships entirely composed of tribbles.
That's what Klingons would refer to as "target practice".