Lt. Commander
As stated, I am looking for a pacific time zone (primary) fleet that doesn't require an RP oriented application or gameplay, its just not my thing. I started the game in open beta, took an extended break and have since come back. I hail from Ambassadors of Liberty, which has been around since not only as a forum based RP community, but also as a guild in this game since before closed beta. I served as Fleet XO there before my break, and I would like to get into a fleet that can meet my needs a little better. i am not looking for hardcore, and not ultra casual. I would like a casual fleet that does do fleet events, and has an active chat log in game.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-28-2010, 12:28 AM
what you described pretty much described the 4th fleet and now has grown into a multi gaming guild of vow. we do have an application process but no roleplay, we would like to have someone start up a roleplay but we dont have it. also we are getting a team together for making fleet ugc for the foundry. we use team speak 3 to communicate, play together or just talk. you can apply at http://forums.veteransofwar.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5 i will respond to your application with team speak instructions and get you situated if you choose the 4th fleet of vetrans of war guild.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-28-2010, 02:43 AM
Greetings. I invite you to check out the 44th. I am on PST, but a lot of the fleet members from other time zones are up late. LOL, it's 2:30 am here, and I'm waiting in a PVP que with 2 other fleet members.

We are fairly casual, age 18+ required. We don't do much RP in game, although we have a forum for RP for those that wish to do it. It's completely optional, and the majority of the fleet doesn't RP at all. We have a vent server which most of us use instead of the chatbox. We run STF's and fleet actions. We have a nearly full fleet bank. More recently, we started up a dedicated PVP team with new alts and pre-made specs, and this team is leveling by PVP only. (So far, we are mostly at LtCmdr and Cmdr levels). We have people that can craft (and have maxed out memory alpha).

If you are interested to join, post an app on our webstie (and make sure you read the last paragraph of the rules/regulation)

www.44thfleet.com
Lt. Commander
# 4 48th Defense Fleet
01-10-2011, 05:10 AM
Please consider joining the 48th Defense Fleet The Warpigs.

We are a small but growing laid back group of players who all love Star Trek and enjoy playing STO who are always teaming up and working together whether it be a mission, a daily or an STF and have lots fun doing it. We are a fleet that is definitely not hardcore nor ultra casual.

For more information about us, please see the FAQs on our website (you can click the link in my signature below). You can also visit our forums at http://www.warpigsmmo.com/. Any other questions please feel free to message me.

Safe flying to you!
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-10-2011, 12:49 PM
I just wanted to take the time to let you know about Shadow Dragon Fleet. We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and a ventrilo server. We buy are players any equipment they need, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement

If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.