Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
11-01-2010, 05:41 AM
I don't think there has been a definitive answer so far, except I have the impression that non C-Store options will be provided from now on for new ships at all time. (It seems dstahl and the Marketing/Accounting guys have come to a good compromise.)

I would still guess it will boil down to Mark or Emblem hunting if you don't want to spend money on them. There is a vague chance that they will give KDF players a new token, but I wouldn't count on that.

If we're really lucky, it will work like for the Vor'Cha refit - just some Energy Credits. I doubt that, though.
Lt. Commander
# 22
11-01-2010, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
I don't think there has been a definitive answer so far, except I have the impression that non C-Store options will be provided from now on for new ships at all time. (It seems dstahl and the Marketing/Accounting guys have come to a good compromise.)

I would still guess it will boil down to Mark or Emblem hunting if you don't want to spend money on them. There is a vague chance that they will give KDF players a new token, but I wouldn't count on that.

If we're really lucky, it will work like for the Vor'Cha refit - just some Energy Credits. I doubt that, though.
Well, I haven't spent the token I got at LTG just in case...I have been holding onto it, and I darn well better get to be able to use it....
Lt. Commander
# 23
11-01-2010, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post

Stahl has already said that the Orion, Gorn and Nausicaan ships will be available via the same methods as the Federation refits (LtG token, 300 Emblems, or C-Store). No word on the T5 B'Rel though...
Lt. Commander
# 24
11-01-2010, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivar View Post
Stahl has already said that the Orion, Gorn and Nausicaan ships will be available via the same methods as the Federation refits (LtG token, 300 Emblems, or C-Store). No word on the T5 B'Rel though...
They have been rather mum on the topic...well on anything specific regarding these. I doubt they will release them in a capacity that most KDF players will like....
Lt. Commander
# 25
11-01-2010, 03:18 PM
The calendar now confirms this:

"Similar to the Fed Level 51 Retrofits, these ships are available via free ship token and emblems on a per character basis."
Lt. Commander
# 26
11-01-2010, 08:39 PM
Is option 3 (C-Store) available?

Because that's the only way I can acquire these ships.

At 2-300 emblems a ship and only 7 obtained per day, it's going to be a long time coming if I want them all,

That is, if I was an Emblem grinder, which I'm not.
Lt. Commander
# 27
11-01-2010, 09:33 PM
theres the free token option, hopefully those that spent a token on the kaf ri will have an option to trade it in

or yes, for 1200 points i imagine, youll unlock the ship for all characters on account, usable at the first level of general rather then the last.

(like i could use my excelsior on my tac rear admiral lower 1, after buying it for 1200 for my va engineer)
Lt. Commander
# 28
11-02-2010, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilarta View Post
Is option 3 (C-Store) available?
I would expect so, as that was one of the options for the Starfleet Retrofits as well. So, no worries.
Lt. Commander
# 29
11-02-2010, 04:35 PM
What about the interiors... or will they just look like Klingon ships?
Lt. Commander
# 30
11-02-2010, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yavin_Prime View Post
What about the interiors... or will they just look like Klingon ships?
It has been said that all interiors will be the same as their respective faction, so that the Gorn Interior will be Klingon and the Vulcan ship's interior will be Federation.