Lt. Commander
Hi Sir,

This is My 8th character, and I am now at Lt 4, but Admiral Quinn gives no more missions.
This never happened before in My previous characters, what has happened ? What should I do to get him back to work ?

Thx in advance for your answers !

Eskaton
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-28-2010, 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskaton777 View Post
Hi Sir,

This is My 8th character, and I am now at Lt 4, but Admiral Quinn gives no more missions.
This never happened before in My previous characters, what has happened ? What should I do to get him back to work ?

Thx in advance for your answers !

Eskaton
I can not say Program wise, but I tyhink you need to get certain things done before he starts giving you missions. Or is it reach a certain Rank.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-28-2010, 04:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar_Searcher
I can not say Program wise, but I tyhink you need to get certain things done before he starts giving you missions. Or is it reach a certain Rank.
I think you need to level more, as sometimes you will not get new mission before you earn some more XP...

Give what Solar said a try
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-28-2010, 05:42 AM
Ask Commander Winters for a patrol mission instead. Or maybe you just need to go see Quinn in person. Some missions don't get given unless you are at the location.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-28-2010, 05:43 AM
you may have also done all his missions he gives at your level, i bet more will come up when you level up to 5 or 6