Lt. Commander
# 21
10-28-2010, 07:38 PM
hi gang. I have to say I do love the game, but there is room for improvement. Right now, my biggest problem is with the bugs. The most recent one was when you guys did the update that made the Tier 11 weapons Bind on Equip. It was a great idea, but there was a problem. I purchased 4 ships weapons and they became bound to the character who purchased them. Unfortunately, they were meant for another character. I sent in 4 tickets (one for each item) and 3 of them were returned resolved though nothing was fixed. Is there a chance that we will see this problem fixed anytime soon. I had my first item problem about 4 weeks into the game, and 7 months later it still has never been fixed. I am hoping that the items that I purchased will be fixed. Or maybe you can have a program that lets the people who had that problem trade them in and get a refund for the price it cost (be it emblems, marks of honor, marks of exploration, or marks of valor). And please, please don't make us wait.

Also, when will our ship's crew's uniforms match the uniforms that we create for our characters and their bridge officers? Finally, I have to throw this in there. How about the TOS bridge? I know its been asked for, but ... how about it?
Lt. Commander
# 22 KDF refit ships.
10-28-2010, 08:27 PM
I am just about to hit Lt General for the KDF and I was wondering if i hit Lt General before the new KDF refit ships come out and spend my token on the carrier will i have to a chance to get another free token or have to buy in c-store or with emblems?
Lt. Commander
# 23
10-28-2010, 08:50 PM
Season 3 is scheduled to be released, is there something for us pvpers to look forward to? Any new maps for ground and space, any new game types, etc? Capture and Hold is getting quite boring with only 1 map.
Lt. Commander
# 24
10-28-2010, 09:11 PM
When will you ever be able to set the ships to actual scale? Its funny my cruiser is almost as big as a carrier/battlecruiser/romulan warbird
Lt. Commander
# 25
10-28-2010, 09:24 PM
When will lower level players be able to go into DSE's without the higher levels "testing" their builds and causing the instances to spawn ships 40+ levels above them making it nigh impossible to finish the defend sector Block missions? If you can get other instances to seperate levels , why not DSE's?
Lt. Commander
# 26
10-28-2010, 10:20 PM
1st, With the new Klingon ships debuting soon.......what was the final decision regarding the BoP that can fire while cloaked? did it get scrapped, did it go forward? i can find the post no longer or any direct mention of it, so i hope i didnt enter an alternate reality.

2nd, and i am being frank here....Romulans. I think with season 3 nearing the development end that the talks in the "meetings" ( or water-cooler rumors) are entering into Season 4.
What is the design so far.....what direction do you see as an impact into STO?

is it going to be a full fledged 3rd faction?

Is it going to be a playable faction and you align with S-fleet or KDF?
<< I mean with K v K pvp is non-existent due to low numbers of KDF players and the whole cloak debate. So if Romulans were able to choose a side to align with cloaking on both sides is cool and give the Nebual more of a role to "flesh out" the enemy. >>

What is the lore intent on them in STO? <<i read the timeline and found it a good read, lots of potential>>

What is envisioned for them that isnt all ready S-fleet or KDF.....same power, different name type stuff?

Will the ships be as extensive as KDF is now, or will there be creative license to CBS and come up with ideas/designs that havent been fully explored?
Lt. Commander
# 27
10-28-2010, 10:38 PM
When will you start to answer some of these really great questions??
Lt. Commander
# 28
10-28-2010, 10:44 PM
Any progress on us getting Caitian Bridge Officers?
Lt. Commander
Will you fix Klingon scanners so that they function properly? It should be able to show the next Threat, Target, Object, or Waypoint that you need to go to.
Lt. Commander
# 30
10-28-2010, 11:56 PM
Is there any possibility we might see a future weekly series centred around the Orion syndicate? I love the Orions and would really like to see something that explores their culture in more depth.
Closed Thread