Hi this one of a few of the sector spaces questions. would like to ask in the revamp of sector space,
Will we see and visit more home worlds of the playable races? starting perhaps with Betazoid (it's on the map) being put into an existing zone or into a corridor zone that runs in between the existing zones.
The sol system is one corner of one sector, could it not be also in the corner of the memory alpha sector. So when you warp out of sol, you could either point your ship in the direction of either sector or choose from a menu which one of the sectors you want to fly through.
Most if not all of the maps have trade lines but only two sector blocks are populated will we see more trade ships and others in the other sectors?
Would it be possible to enable cloaking while travelling among the stars? In theory if you leave a system cloaked, you should stay cloaked for feds; this would mean deep space contacts would leave you alone and you could enter maps already cloaked
it would be nice if you a higher level to be able to attack the signal contacts of a lower level, but the instance needs to be set to your level only, so for lower level players, when they enters a deep space contact mission there are not blown up in seconds by high level NPC ships,
Will we see merchant ships stock updated with the new higher marks and common/ uncommon versions of other rare items example a common or uncommon anti-Borg weapon?
Also will we see a fix for "Unexplored System 'y "' system?
An additional idea for sector space could there be more ships in distress or other none planets or space stations outposts to explore or start a mission.
1) With the revamp of the exploration system, will every planet we encounter continued to be Ringed? If not, could we encounter binary planets, and/or planets with explorable moons rather than the same planet with a color change and ring material change. Also why are some planets more like stars, being so bright they obscure almost everything?
2) Will we get more customizable options for ships in the future? Let's say putting the deflector dish from the Ushaan on the Saber and not have to select the Ushaan's complete (stubby I might add) hull, or the bridge on the Ushaan on the saucer of the Rapier rather than change the whole saucer.
3) Will ship interiors ever play a part in Missions such as a biological sample obtained on the surface needs to be brought to sick bay (or even a new fangled science lab) for examination or even a new piece of tech being tested in engineering?
4) Will Layout size ever affect anything other than how small the corridors are? I hate walking into the lounge of a Saber and seeing it about 2 decks in size or, for that matter seeing the SAME EXACT lounge/engineering/sick bay for every single kind of ship be it a tiny escort or a massive cruiser.
Will there every be any kind of wpacial event for hollidays like there is on World of ********? I don't play, but my dad and friendply World of ********, and WoW has special evets that have specific accolades that can only be earned around holidays, e.g. Halloween and Easter. The C-Stor discounts are great, but i would like to see some spcial events during a week or two around holidays like Easter and Halloween.
1. Any chance of getting Klingon LT General uniform options?
2. How bout the possibility of having teams work together, in ship, to get a goal done. Instead of having everyone in a seperate ship fighting, how bout everyone have a function on 1 ship and everyone works to win a battle...like everyone could assume a BO position if they wanted?
3 Any pland for more story arcs that tie in with the shows? The Fed Gaurian of Tomorrow and the Klingon Barge of the dead missions are easily both my favorite. They take the familier show content and make the player an actual part of that...and I think more players want that exact thing.
4. Also, how about making it feel like your actions shape the trek world more? if I do 30 missions and kill 100 Orions, who cares? It doesnt impact or change anything in the game...can that be changed??
- It was mentioned with the release of the Excelsior-class that there was a planned 'balance pass' in the works for many/all of the Tier 5 starships, is this still planned, and are there any further details available concerning this?
- What, if any, plans are there for expanding the 'perks' available to Members of Fleets? e.g. Fleet-owned Starbases; Fleet-specific instances of Fleet Actions; Fleet-built ships (Tier 6, perhaps?); tournament system for Fleet vs. Fleet PvP; etc.
- Is there any chance we could get some insight into the development process or the ideas being floated concerning a new Exploration model?
When are we going to see Tier 6. Ships, abilities, and powers? Can we get a preview of the Tier 6 ships, thier names, ablities, and maybe even a screen shot or 3? When are we going to be able to promote our bridge officers past the current rank limitation? And what powers new powers are you guy playing with for the B.Off. When can we see ranking past Vice Admiral come to tribble?
1) why the interiors in STO have ceiling of 32 feet high ?
it'z puzzling me especially in ships interiors or transporter room. Can you please explain me if there a true reason behind it ?
2) why STO lacks basic automations like BOFF sorting Ship sorting or even inventory sorting?
3) are we going to have soon a true interaction within our ships like example the bridge view when introducing a mission or some ship interrior random mission while wandering in space navigation area? (could be like deep space encounter but oriented to do mission inside our ships) Could it be reasonable to replace time to time ship explosion by a "fix the warp core engine" mini game in our ship's interior?