- Are there any upcoming, new/changed powers being added to Bridge Officers? (e.g. Changing the ranks of existing powers, adding new powers, etc.)
- Are there any new PvP maps in the pipeline (hopefully, soon )?
- Are there any new PvP gametypes in the pipeline? (Starbase Assault, Convoy Escort, etc.)
- Are there any plans to incentivize active participation in PvP (perhaps by increasing the Emblems rewarded for 'winning' Matches), so as to limit the instances of players sitting in Matches only to farm Emblems?
- Would it be possible to have players be given a free respec token each month, perhaps when their subscription renews? This token could be valid until used, or last for 30 days, whichever comes first? If not every month, perhaps every 50 days (a sort of half-Veterancy reward)?
This has already been asked but it was buried in the middle of a post and it's a question that deserves some attention.
Is there any plan to standardize the levels of DSE's to avoid new players and characters loading into encounters full of ships 30-40 levels higher than them? i.e. The Sirius sector is a 1-11 zone, but more often than not dse's in this zone are full of level 40-51 mobs due to the accolade farms going on in dse's.
Is there any plans to fix the Veteran Reward System to include the klingon faction? Why I ask this is due to that we "klingons" still lack a 100 day vet reward, not sure if the 300 vet reward is shared with the klingons ect.
Before answering this, just want to thank you for adding in the 200 day vet reward which took abit of doing but never the less it made it in for the klingon side.
Has there been a thought on the Veteran Reward system to include current and also future factions, and the ability to have a equal rewards system for each faction? As in 100,200,300,400..ect... vet rewards for all factions.
Finally, when is the Klingons going to be getting a big "unload" of content to start bringing it up to par?. It was stated you wanted to get the klingons on par with the Federation.. when is this going to happen or is this something thatll be talked on a on going basis?
My final question, is it a goal for cryptic to get a third faction out prior to TOR (the old republic) launch to try to sway players to continue to play STO???
At the moment federation has the diplomatic corp ,which in my mind i liken to the optional subfactions found in the old Starfleet command games, rather than the 'alternate lvling system' most people describe it as.
In that vein, are there plans to 1: Offer klingons their own subfaction/secondary leveling system, and 2: create additional ones for both factions. Example: Since klinks arent hot on diplomacy, have imperial intelligence instead. Feds could get Starfleet intelliegence as another subfaction.
Another question, i loved the fact that in the latest devidian episode we could complete optional objectives according to our class. I anticipate that this will be in newer missions as well.
So, what about plans to do this for space missions as well? Either by captain class, ship class, or perhaps both?
Are there any plans for the Klingon side to get some of the accolades in the accolade list. because some accolades are on the list but can not completed.
Like 'Destroy 200 Naussican ships and get the 'mercenary' title ' Where do i find 200 Naussican ships to blow up.
(ive got a Naussican toon and really want this title)
the other rases are the same thing:
Romulan, Mirror, Cardacian etc etc.
1) We have too many "currencies" , is there any chance to simplify the "currency" system?
2) Are there any future plans in adding the possibility for a team of players to take the BOf’s places in a ship?
3) Can you add the time in the statistics window , relevant to a PvP match , when a player entered the PVP?
4) Can you add more statistics in PVP other than the damage and healing?
Thank you guys , keep the good work going.
1) Will we ever see the abillity to join section 31, become Merc's, Traders or Pirates?
2) Will the Excelsisor Class with transwarp ever get the Transwarp to Borg and Devari Space?
3) Will we ever get to make the Retrofit Cruiser look like any cruiser from any tier
4) When will the weaklies get longer, spin the wheel was very disapointing but What Lies Beneath! was great
Will we ever see the new faction that appeared in Pelia system? The ship with the purple glow that came in and killed the borg cube, then said "Thats right, we are bad a**es and you must fear us" Well they didn't say that exactly but that was what i got from it.