Lt. Commander
# 41
11-07-2010, 11:56 AM
Well, I think that the Klingons are probably going to get a lot of good stuff. Both Gozer and Stahl are big Klingon supporters, and you can see that the Klingons are definitely getting some nice stuff. You have the other factions ships (Orion, Gorn, etc) along with the Retrofit Vor'cha and the retrofit BOP. Gozer is also working on a Targ Breeding mini-game that will be similar to the Tribble one, and Klingons are getting their own form of crafting and anomaly gathering (or to be more accurate, stealing). And now with the Foundry coming out, Klingons will have an infinite amount of player-made missions that will give XP.

With all this new stuff, I might just invest in a Klingon Captain.
Lt. Commander
# 42
11-07-2010, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdidy View Post
Well, I think that the Klingons are probably going to get a lot of good stuff. Both Gozer and Stahl are big Klingon supporters, and you can see that the Klingons are definitely getting some nice stuff. You have the other factions ships (Orion, Gorn, etc) along with the Retrofit Vor'cha and the retrofit BOP. Gozer is also working on a Targ Breeding mini-game that will be similar to the Tribble one, and Klingons are getting their own form of crafting and anomaly gathering (or to be more accurate, stealing). And now with the Foundry coming out, Klingons will have an infinite amount of player-made missions that will give XP.

With all this new stuff, I might just invest in a Klingon Captain.
Have you tested the new ships?
Lt. Commander
# 43
11-11-2010, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
Have you tested the new ships?
I have, and they are the highest order of suck that I have seen since the first versions of the Fed retrofits hit tribble. My advice? wait until you see the Nausicaan ship come out in december before doing anything. As well, wait until season 3 hits and people show you their veteran rewards before rolling a KDF toon. We have SOME feedback but it's cryptic at best (lol...play on words...hahahaha...anyway).

while I am on the subject, when will we receive a concept art or screen shot for some of this new vet reward or such for the KDF side? Everybody says it'll be cool, but then againm that's what they said about the ships...While they look pretty, they function like ...well, like Edsels.