Lt. Commander
Greetings Captains!

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on Tuesday, November 9th from 3:00 AM PDT to 5:00 AM PDT (10:00 AM UTC to 12:00 PM UTC) in order to perform maintenance and apply a new patch. We will update this thread once the maintenance has been completed.

Thank you,
The Star Trek Online Team
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-08-2010, 11:48 PM
Hello,

Will you correct the issues regarding the Galaxy Class running lights? They are displaced and instead of being superimposed on the ship they blink off the ship in empty space to the left.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-09-2010, 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khosann View Post
Hello,

Will you correct the issues regarding the Galaxy Class running lights? They are displaced and instead of being superimposed on the ship they blink off the ship in empty space to the left.
The malfunctioning holo-emtters are very irritating, yes.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-09-2010, 04:20 AM
Isn't it already 12.18 UTC now?

The server is still down, is this a normal thing or does is take some more time? Because the start post doesn't mention a delay.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-09-2010, 04:32 AM
They forgot the time change
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-09-2010, 04:32 AM
Any one know when servers are backup?
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-09-2010, 04:39 AM
Well they Changed their Clocks back at @ 2 AM Sunday PAst.. So mayhaps they forgot one.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Just go from their West Coast USA San Fransico Area time.. to your own to play safe.
and the servers down til top of hour i believe.. which ruined geting up 1.5 hours early here to
consider a Captain try at RALH ..

A well had to find my way clear to the coffee lamp and wood pile for fire. .so chilly..

Ill give you back my NAV lights if its going to cause a need for patches this soon after it happen

"Wheres Diane Sherman When you need a godo Script"
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-09-2010, 04:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larbr
They forgot the time change
Nope that shouldn't be the case. At least here in the Netherlands the time goes from 3 AM to 2 AM (you have one hour extra sleep). I don't know for sure how it works in other country's or the server time of STO

When they forgot the time change the server update would be from 9 AM UTC till 11 AM UTC in real time. If this was the case the server should already be online.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-09-2010, 04:47 AM
You may log in and Receive your Patch.. whilst ye wait..

Contemplate Legacy UGC style.. Soon oh very Soon The MAltese Tribble will invade SB 1
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-09-2010, 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenshiBat View Post
Well they Changed their Clocks back at @ 2 AM Sunday PAst.. So mayhaps they forgot one.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Just go from their West Coast USA San Fransico Area time.. to your own to play safe.
and the servers down til top of hour i believe.. which ruined geting up 1.5 hours early here to
consider a Captain try at RALH ..

A well had to find my way clear to the coffee lamp and wood pile for fire. .so chilly..

Ill give you back my NAV lights if its going to cause a need for patches this soon after it happen

"Wheres Diane Sherman When you need a godo Script"
I checked the website and according to the website the server should have been up for about 45 minutes already.

But it doesn't matter that much, we still got enough playing time. It's only a bit frustrating when you thought to go play and it wasn't possible.