Lt. Commander
# 41
12-17-2010, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by John0901
Thanks for the support. I have sent messages to a couple of Mods and Devs but have not gotten a reply, although I can only imagine the PM volume they get.

I have added Keybinds for Dummies by tranceaddict to the list under "User Interface."
I think we may need to take this to the main Star Trek Online forum and post a thread requesting the old sticky to be removed and a new one put up. I sent a PM to StormShade as well but it obviously had no more success than yours did.

The fact is we need an active player to have a stickied thread here because this forum doesn't get enough attention on its own. With someone capable of editing the main post more stuff can be added than will ever be stickied by the devs.

Anyway if you start a request thread, I will voice my support, as I am sure many others will.
Lt. Commander
# 42
12-18-2010, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by John0901
I have added Keybinds for Dummies by tranceaddict to the list under "User Interface."

Thank you. I am humbled.

/sticky +1
Lt. Commander
# 43
12-18-2010, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
I think we may need to take this to the main Star Trek Online forum and post a thread requesting the old sticky to be removed and a new one put up. I sent a PM to StormShade as well but it obviously had no more success than yours did.

The fact is we need an active player to have a stickied thread here because this forum doesn't get enough attention on its own. With someone capable of editing the main post more stuff can be added than will ever be stickied by the devs.

Anyway if you start a request thread, I will voice my support, as I am sure many others will.
I don't want to make posts on multiple forums for the same thing. I think my best bet is to try to keep this thread on page one of this forum and keep the info fresh and up to date. I appreciate your support.
Lt. Commander
# 44
12-22-2010, 08:13 PM
Is there a guide to suggested away team BO powers organized by officer type? I've found a few ground combat guides but haven't run across any "a sci medic should have these abilities ___________, a tac BO works best with ___________"
Lt. Commander
# 45
12-28-2010, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennjahn View Post
Is there a guide to suggested away team BO powers organized by officer type? I've found a few ground combat guides but haven't run across any "a sci medic should have these abilities ___________, a tac BO works best with ___________"
Sorry for the delay. Holidays and all.
Not sure if I understand the question correctly, but BOs can only have the powers related to their type. For instance, the game will not let you assign Torpedo, High Yield I to a Science BO. The STO Wiki might have a list of all the powers (at work now, so cannot really check), or ingame, you can go to the Bridge Officer Trainer for a complete list of skills that you can filter by officer type.

Also (unrelated to the question), added a new link to the Foundry section (list of Foundry Missions). Keep in mind that these are only accessible through Tribble right now.
Lt. Commander
# 46
02-15-2011, 01:00 PM
bumpiddy bump bump
bumpiddy bump bump
Lt. Commander
# 47
02-15-2011, 05:11 PM
This needs a sticky so bad it's painful.

Great job!
Lt. Commander
# 48
02-16-2011, 02:35 AM
Secondedededed.
Lt. Commander
# 49
02-18-2011, 03:17 PM
there is a slight typo in the index. and thanks to the mods.
Lt. Commander
# 50
02-18-2011, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukedom View Post
there is a slight typo in the index. and thanks to the mods.
I assume you meant the listing in "User Interface", I have now fixed that. If you meant something else, let me know. Thanks for pointing it out.

Thanks for the sticky and the recommendations. Now I will really have to keep this up to date.