Lt. Commander
# 1 Klingon Aid the Planet
10-30-2010, 06:25 AM
Klingons Aiding a Planet? not likely
Klingons demanding tribute to the Empire from a Planet, or completing an Orbital Bombardment sequence,

Klingons turn up at a Planet demand tribute to the Empire and knock out some orbital satilites,
Scan the planet to see what type or level of tribute the planet can give you, then start a planetery bombardment sequence to rase planetery stress, demanding better tributes will work up to a point as planetery stress rises, but after that point tribute may be sabotarged or withdrawn, the level of success would effect the amount of honor gained from the conclusion of the mission,

If the planetery bombardment sequence completes the planetery population may be in such a state that thay will die out, if this hapens at the conclusion of the mission honor may be deducted from the amount you already have, also if this happens some houses in the empire will condem your actions and send some of there ships to make you pay for your mistake, the ships may attack at Advanced or Elite level,

Tell me, what do you think of this idea?
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-30-2010, 06:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vor_Eve
Klingons Aiding a Planet? not likely
Klingons demanding tribute to the Empire from a Planet, or completing an Orbital Bombardment sequence,

Klingons turn up at a Planet demand tribute to the Empire and knock out some orbital satilites,
Scan the planet to see what type or level of tribute the planet can give you, then start a planetery bombardment sequence to rase planetery stress, demanding better tributes will work up to a point as planetery stress rises, but after that point tribute may be sabotarged or withdrawn, the level of success would effect the amount of honor gained from the conclusion of the mission,

If the planetery bombardment sequence completes the planetery population may be in such a state that thay will die out, if this hapens at the conclusion of the mission honor may be deducted from the amount you already have, also if this happens some houses in the empire will condem your actions and send some of there ships to make you pay for your mistake, the ships may attack at Advanced or Elite level,

Tell me, what do you think of this idea?
I kinda like it. There is more to do than during a Aide the Planet, so it could make the Feddiebears a little jealous.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-30-2010, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by piwright42 View Post
I kinda like it. There is more to do than during a Aide the Planet, so it could make the Feddiebears a little jealous.
Well that is partly the point Klingon content is lacking, Gathering Tribute could be apart of what the Klingons have insted of the Federation Diplomacy Missions, Renforceing a large number of ground forces pilageing a planet would also be interesting,

Call them Imperial Expantion Missions or some thing, with Imperial Glory being the Klingon DXP, So the Feds have DXP and the Klingons have IGXP, basicly I would imagine that also the Romulans and Cardassians would have a mix of both DXP and IGXP types of missions, the Klingons would also have an odd DXP mission from time to time, but at a very rare rate of ocerance and that DXP would count as IGXP,
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-30-2010, 07:31 AM
Sure, if i can also have the option to orbital strike the entire planet into dust for showing weakness.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-30-2010, 08:04 AM
They could give aid to the planet by delivering medical supplies to the troops stationed on that planet. Delivering more troops and weapons to the Klingon Governor who rules the planet.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-30-2010, 08:04 AM
Klingon variant of Aid the Planet: you take the commodities FROM them and exchange them at Qo'noS for a reward.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-30-2010, 08:17 AM
I think Klingons would see it as treating a planetery population like missbehaveing children geting a spanking,
thay will eather submit to the will of the captain bombarding them, or be stuben clam up and pay the price,
At each stage there would be the option to insult ther weekness and leave the system,

It could be made so that you could go back in a week or two and bully them again, there is a lot of options in this idea, maybe the Tribute would better if you come back later or by waiting to long the Tribute may maxout and reset to some thing less usful,
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-30-2010, 09:00 AM
Well as Klingons we definitely wont be calling it aid the planet missions. Henceforth they shall be know as" raid the planet" . ;-)
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-30-2010, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgald View Post
Sure, if i can also have the option to orbital strike the entire planet into dust for showing weakness.
as long as it isn't the same verison engineers get. That would be bad for the Empire...
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-30-2010, 03:44 PM
No this would be from the ship targeting a planet,