Lt. Commander
When i can't use it to cure my injuries?

That IS what a sickbay is for isn't it?

dstahl?

Anyone?
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-30-2010, 06:26 PM
I'm sure it will be useful eventually.

Remember, ship interiors were a last minute addon right before launch (which explains a lot), and they're adding things to them, bit by bit. Give them time.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-30-2010, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo View Post

Remember, ship interiors were a last minute addon right before launch (which explains a lot), and they're adding things to them, bit by bit. Give them time.
They are? Funny.. I have yet to see anything, at all, that is functional within the ship Interiors.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-30-2010, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo View Post

Actually, bridges were added before launch, the rest of the interiors, including the sickbay, were added for season 2. And Dstahl has said many times that they are working on making the interiors more functional, we just have to be patient.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-30-2010, 07:05 PM
I'm totally willing to be patient. I just hope one day we can use the foundry to layout our ship interiors.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-30-2010, 07:16 PM
This has come up a few times before. It is a good point. Personally I wold like a mni-game that allows you to heal injuries.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-30-2010, 09:29 PM
This can all be blamed on the short amount of time that STO had for development. If STO had the same development time as regular MMOs, then we would have functional Starship interiors.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-30-2010, 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davejl_99 View Post
Actually, bridges were added before launch, the rest of the interiors, including the sickbay, were added for season 2. And Dstahl has said many times that they are working on making the interiors more functional, we just have to be patient.
But... but... he asked for ship interior functionality ONE WHOLE DAY AGO! Why isn't it in yet?

All kidding aside, ship interiors function as "player housing" does in other games. When you stop and think about it, our "player housing" is already a lot better than the player housing in most other MMORPGs.
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-30-2010, 10:36 PM
Roleplay. that's it for now.
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-31-2010, 12:40 AM
THe new Devidian arc was a missed opportunity to make something in the interiors useful. Instead of sending us to K7 to study the data we collected, we could have done it in our Labs (Engineering deck).

I'm willing to be patient, but if I'm going to be patient, they had better get it RIGHT. The spend a lot of time fixing their mistakes, and interiors have several already. Take your time and do a GOOD job, many of us, possibly MOST of us, will be happy to wait for it.