Lt. Commander
# 1 Four Klingon Ships in C-Store
11-12-2010, 01:45 PM
Four new Klingon ships - the B'rel Bird-of-Prey Retrofit, the Varanus Fleet SUpport Vessel, the Maurauder Patrol Cruiser and the Kar'Fi Battle Carrier - are available in the C-Store.

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-12-2010, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekhan
Four new Klingon ships - the B'rel Bird-of-Prey Retrofit, the Varanus Fleet SUpport Vessel, the Maurauder Patrol Cruiser and the Kar'Fi Battle Carrier - are available in the C-Store.

ahh excellent will be glad to have something to look forward to when i eventually cap my klinks. I assume you cant TW to ESD in these any more?
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-12-2010, 02:35 PM
Some of them look pretty powerful, or have good special abilities
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-12-2010, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekhan

The Kar'fi isn't a new ship...unless you meant that it's new to the C-Store. :p

I might end up purchasing one or more eventually just to show my support for the KDF...but that might be some time down the road.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-12-2010, 03:22 PM
For more info about these ships and other details, please read the interview I had with CapnLogan in our fleet magazine!

In one of the answers he explains how he came to creating these ships and where he had the inspiration from.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-12-2010, 04:05 PM
So I see no variants of these ships, no costumes, and nothing they are selling for CP...is it me or did they just throw these things on from tribble with no regard to allowing KDF customization??????????

Come on...really? I like that they finally got to holodeck, but really....1 ship variant is far from what people were hoping for.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-12-2010, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
So I see no variants of these ships, no costumes, and nothing they are selling for CP...is it me or did they just throw these things on from tribble with no regard to allowing KDF customization??????????

Come on...really? I like that they finally got to holodeck, but really....1 ship variant is far from what people were hoping for.
One ship variant per is better than not getting the ships at all. I'll take any victories we get, even if they're small ones.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-12-2010, 10:05 PM
OMG great more freaking carriers for the dang klingons and now the feds are going to get screwed over and i dont care if you all think its canon or not its hight freaking time the feds get their own carriers im putting a ticket in cause this is bs another carrier for the klingons
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-12-2010, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR71777 View Post
OMG great more freaking carriers for the dang klingons and now the feds are going to get screwed over and i dont care if you all think its canon or not its hight freaking time the feds get their own carriers im putting a ticket in cause this is bs another carrier for the klingons
Umm, this carrier that you're getting so worked up over has been in the game since Season 2 (or shortly after)...
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-13-2010, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
One ship variant per is better than not getting the ships at all. I'll take any victories we get, even if they're small ones.
Strongly agree with you here, mate. We've waited ages for more ships and the first thing some people do when they arrive is whinge. Was a fair point about lack of variants but..C'MON!!