Lt. Commander
I played my Admiral character yesterday on the Dev 3 Episode without a probklem. Tonite (11-2-10) I played my Captain character in the same episode. However when I completed the Drozana station portion and went to K7 I was unable to enter the instance. It said the server timed out and this was repeated for a dozen tries. I can't even get my Captain back into the game. Also when I tried to get my Admiral into game it also said the server timed out, repeatedly. Support was not available on-line, of course, so I tried entering a lower level character and it worked. I used it to enter a bug report since support is not working on-line.

Has anyone here had the same trouble with characters that have completed or just completing the third in the Devidian series or is this just me all of a sudden. All my alts go in ok from character screen except the two who are completing or have completed the D3 of the Episode. Like to find out if I am all alone out here with computer problems or just a game FUBAR.

EDIT: Just tried my low level character to get in K7 but timed out server again. Whats happening?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-02-2010, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by garryst6 View Post
I played my Admiral character yesterday on the Dev 3 Episode without a probklem. Tonite (11-2-10) I played my Captain character in the same episode. However when I completed the Drozana station portion and went to K7 I was unable to enter the instance. It said the server timed out and this was repeated for a dozen tries. I can't even get my Captain back into the game. Also when I tried to get my Admiral into game it also said the server timed out, repeatedly. Support was not available on-line, of course, so I tried entering a lower level character and it worked. I used it to enter a bug report since support is not working on-line.

Has anyone here had the same trouble with characters that have completed or just completing the third in the Devidian series or is this just me all of a sudden. All my alts go in ok from character screen except the two who are completing or have completed the D3 of the Episode. Like to find out if I am all alone out here with computer problems or just a game FUBAR.

EDIT: Just tried my low level character to get in K7 but timed out server again. Whats happening?
See our news updates: There's an issue with dynamic patchers going on that seems to be causing trouble loading into maps. The net team is working on this as quickly as possible.