Lt. Commander
# 1 Devidian Series Bugged?
10-25-2010, 10:57 AM
JHeinig said HERE that the Devidian series was doable at level 6. My Klingon new toon WAS able to do the first mission in the series at level 6, but is unable to do the second mission in the series at level 6 or 7. Others have stated that they are also unable to do it at level 8 (nobody has yet said if they are able to do it at level 9 or 10). This suggests to me that the mission series level requirements is either bugged, or JHeinig was mis-informed about the correct levels for the entire series.

So.. inquiring minds want to know... what level is it REALLY doable at in it's entirety?
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-25-2010, 11:17 AM
if episode 1 is doable at 6 then so should the second ep, so i would guess the second episode is the one that is bugged and needs lowering.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-25-2010, 11:28 AM
I thought that you had to be level ten to do the weeklies. Did they change it?
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-25-2010, 11:31 AM
Quote:
I thought that you had to be level ten to do the weeklies. Did they change it?
Level 10 was only for the Deferi weeklies. The Devidians are level 6, as that's the suggested level to get into Eta Eridani.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-25-2010, 11:32 AM
The series are supposed to be doable at level 10 at a minimum. Being able to get in a level 6 was the bug.

Edit: My bad. I was working on bad information. It is level 6 accessible.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-25-2010, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
The series are supposed to be doable at level 10 at a minimum. Being able to get in a level 6 was the bug.
and where was that confirmed?

the only thing i have seen is the dev say they are level 6. whilst he might be wrong where is the contradiction by another dev?
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-25-2010, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
This dev post would seem to disagree with you.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-25-2010, 11:47 AM
The devidian arc was supposed to be available at level 6. It was a bug this week that it was unavailable to players at that level this weekend. We already have a fix and are working towards getting it to QA and live as soon as we can.

We also have a fix for the stacked item purchase bug that would go live at the same time as this change.
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-25-2010, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
The devidian arc was supposed to be available at level 6. It was a bug this week that it was unavailable to players at that level this weekend. We already have a fix and are working towards getting it to QA and live as soon as we can.

We also have a fix for the stacked item purchase bug that would go live at the same time as this change.
That is wonderful to know, and thank you for letting us in on it :-)

Now then... while your at it, can you fix being unable to put my fleet's emblem on my T5 BoP? lol.

(I know, I know, we are NEVER satisfied)
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-25-2010, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno

I stand corrected. I remember reading the series were level 10 accessible. My bad.