Lt. Commander
# 21
11-21-2010, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
I'd like to see these have some color changes especially since we can change some of the colors on the new vet reward shoulders.
Oh? I was wondering about this. I've been too busy to get on Tribble to check out the new changes. It's good to hear this is so.
Lt. Commander
# 22
11-29-2010, 12:15 AM
You have my support as well.

However, i'd like to point out one further change that should take place; The sash goes over the shoulder armor, not under it. You can see for yourself how both Worf & K'Ehleyr wear it here. And an even better view (no overcoat) here.

EDIT: We should also get the fingerless gloves the KDF have used, you can see Worf & K'Ehleyr wearing them in the clip I linked above, and Duras and Gowron both wearing them here.

EDIT 2: Heck, why don't we have the Klingon overcoat we've seen again and again in the series (in both the Worf & K'Ehleyr clip & the Duras & Gowron clip above) and on the various Klingon NPCs we seen on Qo'nos and in Federation PvE.
Lt. Commander
# 23
11-29-2010, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
I'd like to see these have some color changes especially since we can change some of the colors on the new vet reward shoulders.
Oh shoot, that reminds me, I need to check this out on Tribble again, because per the last Release Notes, I think you can edit more of the colors now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katic View Post
You have my support as well...
Thanks for the support and ideas! I agree, the placement should be changed, and adding gloves and an overcoat would be great!

P.S. Katic, I love your signature. LOL
Lt. Commander
# 24
12-17-2010, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
Oh shoot, that reminds me, I need to check this out on Tribble again, because per the last Release Notes, I think you can edit more of the colors now...
Yes, you can change the shoulder pad colors a bit more, the "Yellow" can be changed to four different shades of Yellow (Gold). Nice for some variation, but really not all that great (at least give us all the badge colors including the "Silver" (White/Gray) and Brown (Bronze).
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-18-2010, 07:44 AM
More custimization is always a good thing.