Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 101
12-06-2010, 05:44 AM
Okay update- my entire First mission is complete and tested, much longer than last publish, it ends in a cliffhanger i decided to break this up into0 episodes, cryptic only gives us so much map "budget"it's called i had to delete 3 maps, so they will be used in the action heavy episode 2. Consider this a story setup heavy episode. "Starcrossed episode 1 Time shift " is the title now.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 102 The "Q"uiz
12-07-2010, 02:04 PM
Well, I had an idea of a set of missions (not necessarily connected) where a mirror double of the player kept trying to hunt the player down (for pride, glory, etc.) However, I read somewhere that someone else had a similar idea, so... before I loose another idea to someone else, I'll post this idea now

Have you ever taken intelligence tests? Well, Q's son has survival / I.Q. test for us. After all, we're still on trial as to whether we're a worthy species. He would test our combat skills in one mission, and give us a maze of puzzles in the next. However, every wrong answer in this test could be deadly.

How well you do will determine the type of trophy and/or prize you receive.

What do you think?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 103
12-11-2010, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bariman View Post
Well, I had an idea of a set of missions (not necessarily connected) where a mirror double of the player kept trying to hunt the player down (for pride, glory, etc.) However, I read somewhere that someone else had a similar idea, so... before I loose another idea to someone else, I'll post this idea now

Have you ever taken intelligence tests? Well, Q's son has survival / I.Q. test for us. After all, we're still on trial as to whether we're a worthy species. He would test our combat skills in one mission, and give us a maze of puzzles in the next. However, every wrong answer in this test could be deadly.

How well you do will determine the type of trophy and/or prize you receive.

What do you think?
Personally... I'd call the episode I.Q - but thats just me :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 104
12-11-2010, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tryulis View Post
Personally... I'd call the episode I.Q - but thats just me :p
Love it...done. Now, I need to figure out how to do the quiz part.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 105
12-14-2010, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bariman View Post
Love it...done. Now, I need to figure out how to do the quiz part.
Youd have to do, hypothetically, a non-combat mission... hmm?

Im very jealous of the quality I see on Tribble when I cant get my head around any of it. Foundry isnt very, user friendly
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 106
12-14-2010, 01:19 PM
I have 2 good story arc ideas. One is a Fed arc that focuses around the old "Where's Sulu?" joke.

The other one is a Klink arc focusing around the makings of an Irgun-style resistance campain by Orions dissatisfied by the alliance with the Klingons.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 107
01-07-2011, 11:40 AM
Here are the current missions i am simultaneously working on.

"Holo-Day On Risa"

When a group of Holograms take hostages on Risa, they demand all solid lifeforms evacuate and are prepared to detonate a Bio weapon in the atmosphere if they do not get removed with Starfleet help within 24 hrs. Starfleet sends you to try and slip in during a shuttle exchange,and take the Photonic renegades out and neutralize the Bio weapon.

"Ego Death"

You awaken from a strange dream. As you continue to perform your daily activities as Captain, you begin realizing your not really on your ship, you have been Assimilated by a Borg ship, as you flash back and forth from the Collective to a virtual life as an individual, clues to why an opportunity to break free has occured become clearer and it has something to do with a strange Alien vessel the Borg ship has encountered..


Ego Death is based off a philosophy--Ego death is an experience that reveals the illusory aspect of the ego, sometimes undergone by psychonauts, mystics, shamans, monks, psychologists, and others interested in exploring the depths of the mind.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 108
01-07-2011, 02:38 PM
i have a massive arc planned out for the klingons that starts with my klingon mission in my sig. i wont spoil what its about but my hope is that its going to be an epic story that klingon players are going to love. at least thats the plan.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 109
01-08-2011, 03:32 PM
Quote:
i have a massive arc planned out for the klingons that starts with my klingon mission in my sig. i wont spoil what its about but my hope is that its going to be an epic story that klingon players are going to love. at least thats the plan.
Sounds cool! I'll try them.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:09 AM.