Lt. Commander
# 41
11-11-2010, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuskin
I had an Story Arc idea revolving around a Terran Empire Galaxy-X causing havoc to the federation and True Way.
all of you doing a terran story should we have a Emperor or Empress leading the Terrans ?

just so i can get the "Long live the Emperor/Empress Long live the Empire" rants your encounter
Lt. Commander
# 42
11-11-2010, 10:32 PM
I have the basic "Wesley Dies" kind of mission but don't worry, he will die in glorious battle instead of just killing him off (I kinda liked him lol)

(Be prepared to find a mission called the Repulse Incident)
Lt. Commander
# 43
11-12-2010, 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chooch99 View Post
I like it. Training sims work- but to make it actually a "training exercise" , maybe a HOLO instructor who gives suggestions on things like proper "expose/exploit" of ground weapons etc, offering suggestions so players get a feel for not just frighting practice, but "why" certain styles of fighting work etc.
Yeah i was defiantly thinking holographic instructors, but not sure if that will be possible with Forge. But clearly set of concepts that is gonna take a fair pile of work. So I look forward to the Open Beta so i can start seeing what gonna be involved, and seek help as needed.
Lt. Commander
# 44
11-14-2010, 06:54 PM
I plan on writing and building a multipart series of missions in a here to unknown section of deep space bordering the current KDF empire.
The first mission will consist of a storyline that hopefully will allow the player to explore the history of how the ancient klingons (during thier Pre-industrial age) were conquered and then fought off the H'urq attack and some say possibly gained thier first step into warp drive technology and into deep space.

The first mission will consist (hopefully) of introduction into the mission, tracking down the needed H'urq historical info and figuring out if it is the key to the mystery of how the H'urq were repelled by the early Klingons and driven from Qo'Nos by a race only just getting into system wide space travel.

Quote:
The Hur'q were a race of aliens who invaded Qo'noS approximately a thousand years ago. When they were forced out, they took with them many Klingon treasures, including the Sword of Kahless.

In the aftermath of the invasion, the hero Ch'gran oversaw the construction of a fleet of seven starships using captured Hur'q facilities and technology.

The word "Hur'q" later became the word for "outsider" in Klingonese. (DS9: episode "The Sword of Kahless", TLE novel The Art of the Impossible)

Gothmara used Hur'q DNA to create a personal army, which she used to overthrow Martok in 2376.. The Hurq had huge heads, black eyes, long grey tounges and narrow lips. They had wide shoulders, bearing two arms with three fingers and two thumbs each. They average Hurq stood a full meter taller than most Klingons. (The Left Hand of Destiny)

It was later discovered that the H'urq were an ancient race of insectoid scavengers, whose insectile physiology was based that of army ants and the armor of the samurai, that plundered much of the galaxy before the majority of their race were trapped in another dimension. With most of their fleet lost, the H'urq would eventually vanish but they did leave elite units of Kam'Jathae warriors in stasis, to awaken at a time to bring the H'urq civilization back to glory. They were defeated by the crew of the USS Typhon. (TNG game: Invasion)
And what happened so long ago that helped the Klingon race defeat the H'urq and what about that time is linked to the present war with the federation.
Lt. Commander
# 45
11-16-2010, 02:48 PM
I've been busy on two story arcs based on a continuation of the TNG episode "Parallels" kinda breaking off from the run of the mill Mirror Universe takes. Involves a bit of time travel too. I'll be keeping one slot though for my Alien's home world for people to visit and play monthly missions in. Use it to introduce the culture, polotics, religion and history of the planet
Lt. Commander
# 46
11-16-2010, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashka_Neris
I've been busy on two story arcs based on a continuation of the TNG episode "Parallels" kinda breaking off from the run of the mill Mirror Universe takes. Involves a bit of time travel too. I'll be keeping one slot though for my Alien's home world for people to visit and play monthly missions in. Use it to introduce the culture, polotics, religion and history of the planet
The Terran Alliance ? :O Terran Empire says surrender
Lt. Commander
# 47
11-16-2010, 03:13 PM
Paul be nice.
Lt. Commander
# 48
11-16-2010, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptnroger
Paul be nice.
fine... i'll blow up vulcan.
Lt. Commander
# 49
11-16-2010, 03:52 PM
We wil never kneel to the empire again. We are free of the leashes you dogs choke on daily

Our future is the Federation
Lt. Commander
# 50
11-16-2010, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashka_Neris
We wil never kneel to the empire again. We are free of the leashes you dogs choke on daily

Our future is the Federation
I think were going to need to have to get together to do a Terran Alliance vs Terran Empire story :O

(depending on how many mission slots we're allowed)