Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 21
11-04-2010, 01:24 AM
Congratulations QEW.

So wait.. STO has official Fleet Rankings in PVP? When did this happen?

You know, the mention of D.O.B Makes me wonder how different things would have been for me if I had been recruited into D.O.B instead of being pointed towards where I enjoyed playing, and that was Klingon side. Wonder if I would have stayed Engi/Cruiser.. Ah well. Carriers are more fun anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 22
11-04-2010, 03:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagles View Post
However, when you run your mouth, have things like this posted in open channel (by good players no less), you better be prepared to be exposed when you lose. Thats all. Its really simple.
This was taken out of context horribly...

The reason why I say Lore is probably the best klingon fleet out there at the moment is because they are the only klingon pvp fleet that still exists from when GoD used to play klingon and probably the oldest daily active klingon pvp fleet out there.

I never said anything about them being the best at pvp.

Sorry if it led to any misunderstanding guys.

Also I wasn't running my mouth... and I really don't like how I was dragged into this mess. >>
Lt. Commander
# 23
11-04-2010, 03:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagles View Post
However, when you run your mouth, have things like this posted in open channel (by good players no less), you better be prepared to be exposed when you lose. Thats all. Its really simple
Wow and I though *I* was a ****. Saying a fleet is "probably" the best out there is running your mouth now? He's not even IN LORE. Jeez. Way to desperately fish for redemption from your pitiful unfounded arrogance.
Lt. Commander
# 24
11-04-2010, 03:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTheYak
Wow and I though *I* was a ****. Saying a fleet is "probably" the best out there is running your mouth now? He's not even IN LORE. Jeez. Way to desperately fish for redemption from your pitiful unfounded arrogance.
But thats the whole point, people were saying that LORE were (the word probably has no baring) the best Klingon fleet, when this is simply not true. Why is everyone incapable of reading a straight forward post? You guys seem to just be skim reading and then taking things as you want to see them.
Lt. Commander
# 25
11-04-2010, 03:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurQue
But thats the whole point, people were saying that LORE were (the word probably has no baring) the best Klingon fleet, when this is simply not true. Why is everyone incapable of reading a straight forward post? You guys seem to just be skim reading and then taking things as you want to see them.
Have you even read my post, or are you skim reading too?
Lt. Commander
# 26
11-04-2010, 03:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurQue
It's simply not true? According to one casual match? I don't really have an opinion either way...but I do know that LORE gives TSI much more trouble than QEW. Just sayin'

Last I checked, QEW had adopted the policy of leaving the game whenever they encounter TSI (apparently because they don't have the right ship setup, amirite?) LORE scraped together a premade from whoever was online at the time and you stacked your team. Maybe they should have left the game before it started just like you guys?
Lt. Commander
# 27
11-04-2010, 04:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gul-Duvek
Thanks Ty and Faith for your intelligent observations your observations are correct

1. QEW have proven nothing
2. They PMed me 3h after the scheduled starting time that was sent out by their fleet members that morning.
I accepted with who I had good players nonetheless but not a pre determined team.
3. The group that challenged LORE in the morning were on fed toons therefore we were not expecting KDF v KDF
4. The fleet leader of Lore has lost 1 fight to QEW in 5 v 5 and never EVER BEFORE.
5. Never have I ever posted that we were the BEST KDF fleet!!!
6. @Beagles Congrats on your 15 - 2 victory do it in a 3/5 or 2/3 and it will actually mean something. I'll be waiting for the challenge.
1. We have proven that LORE are not the best pvp fleet in the game.
2. There was no scheduled time, QEW was waiting on me as it was my little girls birthday yesterday, hence I said after 9pm (as shes tucked safely in bed then )
3. Again, we've been trying to get this match done for ages now, and then all of a sudden, we meet 3 times in 3 days, 15-3, 15-2, 15-2, you were specifically asked earlier in the day whether you wanted kvk or kvf, you said it mattered not.
4. Whats you're point here?
5. Never posted it, but you (read your fleet) have been smack talking in Drozana/Kerrat and the pvp channel for sometime, though I'll admit we started the pvp channel stuff due to all the talk previously in Drozana.
6. We'd love to play you again and again and again.

Respect to B'Etor, good game
Lt. Commander
# 28
11-04-2010, 04:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn
This thread is not going to end well...

Anyways, please consider that "Best of one" matches are not indicators of who is the best fleet in the game. Additionally, based off the match score and screen cap I can observe about the match
  • None of the characters on Lore are science captains - Yes I looked this up (which is completely left field considering that they're normally 4-5 science captains strong).

So I would make the following observations about the match

•Lore did either did not take the match seriously or did not properly build their team before hand.
•QEW had a strong Build Wars counter to an already DPS and science light team.
We have played them 3 times in the past 3 days, LORE have NEVER beaten QEW, make of that what you will.

B'Etor is a sci captain is he not? Seems you didn't look too far

LORE not taking the match seriously? WTF? How can that be used as a defence? Surely thats their problem?
We had no idea, as they didnt, what was going to turn up to the match, with the possible exception on B'Etor, in that fugly carrier :p
Lt. Commander
# 29
11-04-2010, 05:52 AM
Ok this thread is getting a little of track

First this started when 2 of my members felt like plp from Lore was talking smack, said we used bad excuses not to figth, even they only was 2 online from Qew atm.

Second: on top of that there was post in the forums about Lore being the best klingon fleet, this let us wanted to figth Lore. Not to prove Qew is the best klingon fleet ( Dont think we want that status, spending every night doing premade pvp) or saying we are better than Lore. No we wanted redemptionfor the smack talking and to set a question mark to the forums posts about Lore being the best Klingon fleet.

The fact that plp said lore took who was on atm is not valid in my opinion, they where 7 members online, we where 5 and we even had 1 of our guys brand new just joining 2 days ago (his fist pemade with us)

But read this I dont hate Lore I have much respect for there fleet as on of the best klings out there

Gul-Duvek I wanna said thx for the match and promice you a rematch some time, as I said we a having a little problem about plp in different time zones all over the world, but anyways we will fight you again, but the next times our motives will be a little more relaxed
Lt. Commander
# 30
11-04-2010, 06:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidemand82 View Post
Ok this thread is getting a little of track
Was it ever on track?
Closed Thread