Lt. Commander
# 51
11-11-2010, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
Given that they are listed on the calendar for release in the next three days, I fear you are right. We are going to have two more Kar'fi on our hands here.
Yes, and no kind of feedback of what they are thinking of fixing is coming our way either...It seems that when they had problems on the fed ships before 2.0 launch (I remember this well), they had come in and said, yes this is most vexing and we shall fix it...They worked on the art, the VARIANTS which we don't have, and as well the special powers to make them seem special...This is what we are lacking, and I hate that they have dropped some Edsels on us.......but then again, you get what you pay for...and right now, that's a small amount to me, so I get small potatoes back....
Lt. Commander
# 52
11-11-2010, 01:05 PM
The fact that there has been absolutely no communication in the official thread that they set up themselves on the tribble forum is disturbing, its been quite a while now since they put the ships on tribble and despite all the problems that have been pointed out they still havnt even posted saying they are working on a fix....with the fed ships there seemed to be constant communication but so far all we have is a wall of silence.

If they push these ships live without taking notice of all the feedback thats been provided its going to be a disaster and we will end up with 2 ships hardly anyone will use and a lot of very unhappy Klingons, its bad enough we have had to wait 4 months for badly done cut and paste fed ships ( they even forgot to change the transwarp location from ESD to Qo'nos) , but if they push them out in a broken state it could be the last straw for a lot of Klingon players.
Lt. Commander
# 53
11-11-2010, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by specter22
The fact that there has been absolutely no communication in the official thread that they set up themselves on the tribble forum is disturbing, its been quite a while now since they put the ships on tribble and despite all the problems that have been pointed out they still havnt even posted saying they are working on a fix....with the fed ships there seemed to be constant communication but so far all we have is a wall of silence.

If they push these ships live without taking notice of all the feedback thats been provided its going to be a disaster and we will end up with 2 ships hardly anyone will use and a lot of very unhappy Klingons, its bad enough we have had to wait 4 months for badly done cut and paste fed ships ( they even forgot to change the transwarp location from ESD to Qo'nos) , but if they push them out in a broken state it could be the last straw for a lot of Klingon players.
Well, they'll fix the TW...I don't know about anything else though...
I don't think disturbing is the right word to express this latest batch from Cryptic.