Lt. Commander
# 171
01-01-2011, 06:29 AM
How about a screenshot for a nonlifer to see what all the fuzz is about?
Lt. Commander
# 172
01-12-2011, 04:14 AM
I would like to see the anomaly instead of being in ESD, i would like it if the anomaly could be in sector space and changed into the Nexus Energy Ribbon that travels around.
Lt. Commander
# 173
01-12-2011, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiskota
How about a screenshot for a nonlifer to see what all the fuzz is about?
Have you tried a Google Image/Video search for "STO Captain's Table"? Or even run a search here? All it takes is a bit of effort to find them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentExeider View Post
I would like to see the anomaly instead of being in ESD, i would like it if the anomaly could be in sector space and changed into the Nexus Energy Ribbon that travels around.
I like that idea! Especially if we can access it from anywhere, not just the main hubs (ESD/Q'onos).
Lt. Commander
# 174
01-13-2011, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Ok, so, aside from a Dabo Table (That's a given) what else would you all like to be able to see at The Captain's Table? Lay it on me!
We could use a high stakes dabo table. Like 100 times the current limit.
Lt. Commander
# 175
01-13-2011, 07:22 AM
How about a means to warp to any sector on the galactic map. A one time jump to that location like transwarping. Make this available for all ships.

Also move it out to a lone location in one of the sector maps. Perhaps the Sirius or Regulus sectors. Get it out of ESD.

Since the site is a bit mysterious, maybe have an NPC there providing riddles/clues of upcoming episodes to peak curiosity (which would be updated as the new weekly episodes come out). Kind of like meeting the prophets in the wormhole at DS9.
Lt. Commander
# 176
01-13-2011, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opus_Penguin View Post
maybe have an NPC there providing riddles/clues of upcoming episodes to peak curiosity (which would be updated as the new weekly episodes come out). Kind of like meeting the prophets in the wormhole at DS9.
Isn't that what the concierge does already?
Lt. Commander
# 177
01-13-2011, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Ok, so, aside from a Dabo Table (That's a given) what else would you all like to be able to see at The Captain's Table? Lay it on me!
More interaction with NPC, other STO players and the objects around. It would be nice to have access
to a few rare things (possibly from the future or the past) not found anywhere else.
Lt. Commander
# 178
01-20-2011, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
4) Sell unique items. It can be fluff (funny burp drinks as mentioned above), cool cosmetic items (clothes/uniforms), maybe even have small buffs (special devices for ship/crew). Maybe even the Table offers special data samples needed for new Mem Alpha Crafting that can only purchased via GPL. Maybe someday make a special ship that can only be purchased here.[/indent]
Captain's Yacht!!!
Lt. Commander
# 179
01-20-2011, 03:31 PM
at the very least make it a base or a ship, giant space anomaly floating by my home planet makes no sense
Lt. Commander
# 180
01-20-2011, 04:03 PM
How about fixing the graphics so people are not in the furniture when the sit down. Transwarp would be nice. I also like the High stakes dabo tables.