Lt. Commander
Its less than a month until season 3 is scheduled to go live, and the Foundry(which happens to be the main feature of Season 3) is apparently so bugged that it cant even be put on the test server Tribble(according Darren_Kilter, a closed beta tester in a now edited post). I've got a bad feeling about this
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-05-2010, 08:11 AM
Early beta testers finding bugs? SCANDALOUS!!!
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-05-2010, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by James.T.Picard
Its less than a month until season 3 is scheduled to go live, and the Foundry(which happens to be the main feature of Season 3) is apparently so bugged that it cant even be put on the test server Tribble(according Darren_Kilter, a closed beta tester in a now edited post). I've got a bad feeling about this
Season 3 does not launch till December, so take a deep breath relax and go back to the game.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-05-2010, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cormoran View Post
Bugs are a given. Bugs so serious it cant even be put on Tribble is another matter entirely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Presbytier View Post
Season 3 does not launch till December, so take a deep breath relax and go back to the game.
Dec 2. LIke I said, less than a month.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-05-2010, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cormoran View Post
Inconceivable!!
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-05-2010, 08:26 AM
The closed and open beta of STO was also hilariously short and they wen't from mostly unplayable with hardly anything in it to the STO we knew at launch in that short time (insert lack-of-content joke here) and there isn't as much to test in UGC than in the pre-launch game.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-05-2010, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by James.T.Picard
I find a major flaw in your statement The main feature part it was said it would come out in season 3 not a main part of it, season 3 goes all the way to season 4. so there is plenty of time.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-05-2010, 08:28 AM
they have said it will go to tribble and then live when its ready. so they are not expecting this to go live december 2nd with season 3, as they have said several times so its not less than a month. its a minimum of a month but it could be two months or more if it takes that much time to get it right.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-05-2010, 08:30 AM
If you check Dstahls' posts about the Foundry over the last couple weeks you'll see that the plan for some time is to hopefully have open beta by the release of Season 3. The Foundry is not been expected to be out of beta by Season 3 nor fully functional at that time.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-05-2010, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
If you check Dstahls' posts about the Foundry over the last couple weeks you'll see that the plan for some time is to hopefuly have open beta by the release of Season 3. The Foundry is not been expected to be out of beta by Season 3 nor fully funciton at that time.
Correct. However, it seems some people(in this very thread) dont understand the part I highlighted above and think Season 3 is supposed to launch without the Foundry, and that it is just going to be added some time in the future. That very well may happen, but it isnt the plan.
Closed Thread