Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 21
11-15-2010, 01:03 AM
yes it would be awsome!
Lt. Commander
# 22
11-15-2010, 01:10 AM
ok how the heck you close a thread???
Lt. Commander
# 23
11-15-2010, 02:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricane
when could we get a federation carrier? i mean we could use one! and all you klingons stop whineing too! i mean i can barley blow up a klingon ship in pvp so just shut up! stop trying to hog all the good stuff ! so feds get more missions and have more classes of ships (i think i dont no much of klingon classes)

but you guys get cloaks!!!!! (btw not thinknig this will happen but could the feds get a scout ship with a cloak) (defeaint) i mean i saw a klingon carrier named battlestar. it friken was a battlestar ! had like 5000 fighters and 100 birds of prey spwewing out of that sucker! every time i get close to killing one and other one pops out of nowhere (cloaked klingon ship) and blows me up. i have a pretty good covariant sheilding with power maxed with sheild batteries and a BO that has power to sheilds and they dont do nothing to prevant me from blowing up! if anybody should be whineing it should be me! i mean i can barley kill a klingon in pvp! i see some like migets runing around with huge weapons comeing out of nowhere and killing me all the time. all i am saying is give a little look to the federation side for a bit.

o one more thing since i am here... i have a small idea of adding holodecks to ether the crew deck or engineering deck. just think of the posibilites for it because i think it could be a pretty cool thing to add to ship interior.

(plz excuse my spelling i got a new kewboard.... XD ) so plz think of these ideas.
I agree with this post 100% cause the klingon carriers are overpowered the feds needs carriers of their own I SAY LET US FEDS HAVE OUR OWN CARRIERS AND ALL YOU KLINGONS NEED TO SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 24
11-15-2010, 02:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR71777 View Post
...the klingon carriers are overpowered the feds needs carriers of their own...
I really don't see the logic in this argument. So because The klingons have an apparently OP ship the feds must have that same ship?...

Would it not make more sense to make the carrier not OP rather than just add the same problem to the other side. or buff the rest of the ships in game to bring them up to the apparently OP standard of the carrier? Seriously mate out of all your arguments for carriers on the fed side this is the weakest of them.
Lt. Commander
# 25
11-15-2010, 04:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR71777 View Post
I agree with this post 100% cause the klingon carriers are overpowered the feds needs carriers of their own I SAY LET US FEDS HAVE OUR OWN CARRIERS AND ALL YOU KLINGONS NEED TO SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And you need to figure out how to unlock your Caps Lock key.

On topic: I vote no to purposed addition to game.
Lt. Commander
# 26
11-15-2010, 05:21 AM
...... intiating standard carrier thread responses............

..........1) LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL funny feds
..........2) Why in Gods name do you still push this, even after the Dev's have said "No, at this time" ?
..........3) What "OP", we finally gets some love and you selfish *******s still can't let it go? talk about self-centered Star Trek fans....
..........4) "Its the pets that make the carrier seem "OP". Before the pet changes nobody was concerned about the carrier as it was just a big cruisers and brought little to the pvp matches. Now that the carrier is playible and has a contribution- everybody cries OP. L2p
..........5) Really? DId we need another thread on this? What this one cover thats not been covered in the 40 others?
..........6) "slams head against keyboard"
Lt. Commander
# 27
11-15-2010, 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post

..........2) Why in Gods name do you still push this, even after the Dev's have said "No, at this time" ?
..........3) What "OP", we finally gets some love and you selfish *******s still can't let it go? talk about self-centered Star Trek fans....
..........4) "Its the pets that make the carrier seem "OP". Before the pet changes nobody was concerned about the carrier as it was just a big cruisers and brought little to the pvp matches. Now that the carrier is playible and has a contribution- everybody cries OP. L2p
..........5) Really? DId we need another thread on this? What this one cover thats not been covered in the 40 others?
You forgot:

..........7) ROFL... Here we go
Lt. Commander
# 28
11-15-2010, 06:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post

I think all of those have already appeared here. lol
Lt. Commander
# 29
11-15-2010, 06:34 AM
Something about this thread....
...expression
...derision
...explanation
...clarification
...teasing
...understanding
...sarcasm
...Facetious

Nice.
Lt. Commander
# 30
11-15-2010, 06:34 AM
I actually blame Cryptic for this forum crying and demanding phenomenon, which is very excessive on STO forum vs. other MMORPG forums.

It started to happen when there was sharp drop in STO interest. Soon after so long as you were Federation player after you put enough blood and guts into your crying post you had good chance of getting it implemented into the game.
Closed Thread