Lt. Commander
# 11
11-06-2010, 06:33 PM
Another great mission? It will not finish! Did the darn thing and it bugged on final. Strange thing was you get return to ship dialog and also return to your own time dialog. I did chose the later but nothing happened, so i clicked on the remaining one.
Also when you get to the jeffreys tubes... you lock the door, the patrol blows it up, the fight starts but suddenly its over and they are gone? Did not even fire once at them
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-06-2010, 08:15 PM
Took me 5 times to complete it, I finished it and this it said that I didn't.... It wasn't until I did it without engaging any of the starfleet officers that it finally acknowledge that I finished it.
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-06-2010, 09:28 PM
Weird with all the problems I've read about here. My team mate and i did the mission minutes after it's launch without a hitch. Even engaging the few security teams we were forced to deal with didn't effect the out come.

I loved the set up and the way the station looked. I especially enjoyed meeting a legend. And getting to work along side him for the short period of time it took to do that part of the mission.

I can't wait to see what nest weeks episode brings.

Good luck to any who still need to complete the mission.
Lt. Commander
So what is the combination, or where can I find it?

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-06-2010, 11:34 PM
yeah, I only had to engage security teams a couple of times, and in both cases, it was a matter of distracting them long enough to trap them in the lockable rooms.
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-07-2010, 01:01 AM
Count me in as another player who's really been enjoying these Featured Episode series. I look forward to them the way I used to look forward to new episodes of my favorite Trek TV series.

I particularly like how the creative teams seem to be using the Featured Episodes as an opportunity to try out variations on how the game can be played.

For example, this latest ("Everything Old ...") focused a lot more on light puzzles, and general interaction with NPCs and the environment, and included pop-up dialogue tags, and other little tweaks to what we've seen before.

As has been said many times, Star Trek Online has had combat readily available since launch day; it's really nice now to play through some Trek where the optimal solution isn't just "blast everything which isn't you".

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy combat in STO, but that aspect of the game is already well represented. It's good to see the more story-driven elements of Star Trek get some development love as well.

Thanks, devs!

KOS
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-07-2010, 01:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMaxOG View Post
So what is the combination, or where can I find it?

Thanks
When you talk to the doctor after scanning the patients, there will be a dialogue option named Review Your Findings, or something similar. If you click this, you will see a list of what you've discovered so far.

This information gives you the answers for calibrating the cortical stimulator.

Good luck with it!

Cheers,

KOS
Lt. Commander
# 18
11-07-2010, 02:59 AM
I've only done it on federation side a number of times already. Very curious how this is going to go down on my Klingon Faction characters, or what unique spin is there. I'm curious how I will possibly get the accolade though, since they'll see a bunch of klingon warriors running down the halls, or if Klingons get their own cool accolade?

Getting the accolade wasn't too hard for me though, I usually tend to like the sneaky style games, and this fit the bill. Though I did wish for the ability to play with lighting and cover more. If we could get more use out of cover and lighting in this game in pve and pvp that would be awesome.
Lt. Commander
# 19
11-07-2010, 12:08 PM
I had serious problems with the cortical stimulator. Couldn't figure out if they wanted the current values of the patient, or the values I wanted the patient to get.
Lt. Commander
# 20
11-07-2010, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeHopper View Post
. I'm curious how I will possibly get the accolade though, since they'll see a bunch of klingon warriors running down the halls, or if Klingons get their own cool accolade?

Klingons get their own. Klingons need to stun all the security teams and other npc to get their accolade, according to the Dev's