Lt. Commander
# 11
11-07-2010, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
Pretty much every single second that I'm in Ker'rat, I'm also in a pvp Que, so if i disappear in the middle of a fight, it's because my Que popped.
Well I can understand that, fair enough, but when someone vanishes at about 10% hull, several times, I think it is fair to say it is not because a PvP queue popped
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-07-2010, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikrit122 View Post
I only log off if I am actually trying to get out of Kerrat, because when you spawn camp
Oh that is perfectly legitimate if you are getting spawn camped because frankly spawn camping itself is an exploit...but it is not what I am talking about.

When I am Klingon side, I refuse to team with anyone from RZR because they are dishonourable serial spawn campers. Indeed as some of you will know I have been known to send tells to Feds when the Dishonourable Ones are stalking them cloaked and I know I am not the only one doing this...
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-07-2010, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilhippo View Post
Frankly you should be kicked from the game for exploiting as this *IS* an exploit. If you enter an open PvP area and Ker'rat *is* an Open PvP area, and then log put because you are losing the PvP you agreed to by entering that WAR zone.... well... pathetic.

I was about to kill a BoP this morning in my Defiant-R after a long and frankly exciting fight and he logged at the last second... turning an admirable opponent into a pathetic wimp. Disappointing, particular as he was not a bad player.
Mission accomplished....

Pot calling the kettle black? Spawn camping and ganking is not honorable either. You guys get to battle cloak the moment the fight is not going your way too.

Now I have my "battle cloak" in Ker'rat. Frustrating, huh?
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-07-2010, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad.Astra
Mission accomplished....

Pot calling the kettle black? Spawn camping and ganking is not honorable either.
I agree spawn camping is not honourable, which is why when I am K side I refuse to team with anyone from RZR, but that is not what I am talking about.

Quote:
You guys get to battle cloak the moment the fight is not going your way too.
1. Defiant does not have a battle cloak and I wrote this after several lengthy spells in Ker'rat Fed side yesterday, starting when I discovered VenWar was there on his Klingon and thus could not resist the urge to go shoot at him (he is not the one who was doing this exploit however. He may be an annoying QQ machine but I have no reason to say he has no honour and I find him a perfectly reasonable player as long as you turn off zone chat)

2. Battle cloak is not an exploit and there are MANY counters (PSW, GW, SScan, CPB, FOMM and the Nebula ability... and torpedoes... duh) and if you do not use them, well that is your problem.

Quote:
Now I have my "battle cloak" in Ker'rat. Frustrating, huh?
You are publicly admitting to an intentional violation of the T&C and I hope you get kicked from the game.
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-07-2010, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Oh that is perfectly legitimate if you are getting spawn camped because frankly spawn camping itself is an exploit...but it is not what I am talking about.

When I am Klingon side, I refuse to team with anyone from RZR because they are dishonourable serial spawn campers. Indeed as some of you will know I have been known to send tells to Feds when the Dishonourable Ones are stalking them cloaked and I know I am not the only one doing this...
I camp spawn also. I am a TEAR farmer. Fed tears flow best from their spawn point.
It is not an exploit. Scummy maybe, but not an exploit... as I am not exploiting a loophole in the game, this is a FEATURE of the game that everyone can access. Just to be clear, this is not an exploit. Saying it is will not snap the Dev's to attention because they made it that way on purpose, just as they made the klingon spawn point the same as the warp in point, so Klingons get the first spawn camp experience of the round at Kerrat.

Lighten up.
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-07-2010, 02:56 PM
Hmm.. While this sounds despicable, and it does.. I *do* understand the reasons why some people do it.. Its kinda annoying to be denied the possibility to exit the zone..

Yes, it might be an "exploit", but I hardly believe its intended for 5 players of one faction, to sit and kill off the opponents as they spawn either..

I mean. Its not a challenge for the players camping, they might as well be killing NPC ships.. Since the point of PvP (for me atleast) is to have a challenging fight against another human player, there is no point in killing people at spawn.. I dont "win" anything, and they dont lose anything (other than the time, they might want to spend elsewhere in the game)

On the other hand, I see MANY Feds there not for the challenge of the area, but to farm reward parts.. They will happily ignore a factionmember, getting pounded because they only want to go to the next repair thing and blow it up..

Frankly, they should remove any rewards from the area, and instead add some sort of limited emblem/token payout for a number of wins (or possibly some sort of minor personal buff - XP bonus or something)
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-07-2010, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedryk_
I camp spawn also. I am a TEAR farmer. Fed tears flow best from their spawn point.
It is not an exploit. Scummy maybe, but not an exploit... as I am not exploiting a loophole in the game, this is a FEATURE of the game that everyone can access. Just to be clear, this is not an exploit. Saying it is will not snap the Dev's to attention because they made it that way on purpose, just as they made the klingon spawn point the same as the warp in point, so Klingons get the first spawn camp experience of the round at Kerrat.

Lighten up.
If you can kill people whilst they are zoning in and have no control over their ship yet (1) how is that not an exploit? (2) what does that say about you? Are you just not good enough to kill people via team play or individual ability and this is how you compensate for your inadequacies?
Lt. Commander
# 18
11-07-2010, 03:42 PM
Quote:
If you can kill people whilst they are zoning in and have no control over their ship yet (1) how is that not an exploit? (2) what does that say about you? Are you just not good enough to kill people via team play or individual ability and this is how you compensate for your inadequacies?
First off... how the heck do we get dragged into this. lol

Yes we Suppress Deployment in Ker Rat... most feds suck it up. Some warp in with fleet mates and give us glorious battle. Some hit an engine battery and evasive away; again giving us glorious battle. Some sit there and die; there tears fuel our tear drives it is also glorious in its own way.

Perhaps we should sit in sector space and wait for our ques to pop like good little monster players... wait hell no we are Klingon we will wait where we can take the fight to our enemies; until they grow the spine to face us in the arena.

Win our respect and you will get one on one battles in Ker rat... Force our respect by bringing some fleet mates. Battle in Ker Rat can be glorious. It is necessary indeed to break a few eggs to make an omelet. Ker Rat will sharpen you if you let it. Honestly we rarely sit more then 2-3 ships to suppress deployment we want reinforcements to bring us battle not warp outs.

Perhaps you should stick around awhile Hippo and join us in battle... too many are too quick too judge the Deployment Suppression. We have forcibly improved many federation players. They return to Ker Rat for battle; they don't have too... in some cases the improvements are impressive.

I guess some improvise silly tactics like log outs. lol
Honestly novel idea... very Captain Kirk.
Lt. Commander
# 19
11-07-2010, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Unfortunately this time of klingon player in Ker'rat is in the majority. There mission is to stir up crap as much as possible, they're not interested in fairness or a good fight. I like toying with these guys, whether it be having them chase me to the ends of the galaxy or dropping out before they get the satisfaction of the kill.

The worst thing anyone can do is cry on the chat screen. That is what they really want.

Please show me in the terms of use where it says I can't log out whenever I want?
Lt. Commander
# 20
11-07-2010, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad.Astra
Unfortunately this time of klingon player in Ker'rat is in the majority. There mission is to stir up crap as much as possible, they're not interested in fairness or a good fight. I like toying with these guys, whether it be having them chase me to the ends of the galaxy or dropping out before they get the satisfaction of the kill.

The worst thing anyone can do is cry on the chat screen. That is what they really want.

Please show me in the terms of use where it says I can't log out whenever I want?
TOS rule 235. Ad.Astra can not log out whenever he wants.

Happy now?