Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 My ships are disappearing!
11-07-2010, 04:05 PM
I filed the following as a GM request (Successfully submitted ticket ID #998,777.)

Quote:
One of the ships I HAVE in my shipyard can not be 'Set as Current'. I have the ship, so i can not buy it again. (greyed out in ship store) When i walk up to the ship selection guy and hit 'U' it shows up and i can move items to/from the ship, but when i talk to the selection guy it does not show up. The top ship slot is shown as an empty slot, and i'm guessing my missing ship is behind that tab. I have the exact same problem on one of my other chars on the KDF side. (kin'chaa@dassem_ultor have had this bug for a month or two).

Please fix fast, as the missing ship is the one i'd really like to use!
The reply i got from the GM is that my ticket has been refiled as a bug report... Doesn't this mean it will go into the statistics, and be addressed if and when lots of other people have this problem? How long will i have to live without my Luna ship?

This is really bugging me, as it's my favourite ship and the only one that suits my plans. Tried substituting it with the Retro-LRSV, but that ship could not meet my requirements...
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-08-2010, 05:12 PM
/bump

anyone else had this problem?
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-14-2010, 05:22 AM
Still my recon-sci ship in unavailable... and my carrier...
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-17-2010, 03:21 AM
i saw a post about greyed out boffs... sounded similiar to my greyed out ships...
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-17-2010, 03:56 AM
ive done some ship swapping lately but cant say ive seen this problem.

i seem to remember them saying the bo problem was an account problem and not widespread, so if its similar it might only affect a few people.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-18-2010, 01:53 AM
I'm guessing it may be... when i copy my chars to tribble, i CAN access all ships...
Lt. Commander
# 7 Problem solved!
11-24-2010, 07:20 AM
Fixed this problem!

I went to the ship selection guy, hit U, pulled up the ship that was grayed from selection menu, and RENAMED IT!

that was enough to fix this problem!

Please let the GMs know this in case other players have the same problem.