Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Cannot change to a new Bridge
11-08-2010, 06:56 AM
OK cryptic needs to get better support. About three months ago i bought the emissary bridge pack from the c-store and every ship on all my characters can change to whatever bridge they want except my favorite ship my star cruiser. heck it cannot change its bridge at all not to the new bridges or even the old one. so i report the problem. it has been over 80 closer to 90 days and nothing. cryptic thinks all is well because they had some machine send me a pretyped response that says they will do all they can or whatever. this is not enough espically after this long. i do not see what is so hard about fixing it after all my other ships are fine. at least give some feed back saying that you are trying not that you are getting to it.

please help me raise awareness to this issue by posting on this page so we can get cryptic to fix the system of response to bugs.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-08-2010, 07:42 AM
I have this problem on my refit. Have also reported the Issue as soon as it came up
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-08-2010, 09:49 PM
good to know i am not the only one. maybe now cryptic will help fix this.

please note i love the game and am just annoyed with the customer support or bug fixing department other than that the game is alright.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-09-2010, 05:38 PM
Hmph, thats nothing. Assault Cruisers have never had the ability to change its bridge. It really sucks.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-09-2010, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdidy View Post
Hmph, thats nothing. Assault Cruisers have never had the ability to change its bridge. It really sucks.
do you think it is cruisers in general because my star cruiser cannot. and if so cryptic fix it.