*Beagle Buff
I only agree with this
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-08-2010, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
*Beagle Buff
Porthos keeps your crew permanently at full health and operational capacity due to weaponized levels of cuteness.
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-08-2010, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Hunter 9
Porthos keeps your crew permanently at full health and operational capacity due to weaponized levels of cuteness.
Just don't let Scotty get a hold of him... He'll transport him across the galaxy never to be seen again...

So.. for S'n'Gs... would Johnaton still be alive 100ish years from his time for Scotty to have gotten Porthos' offspring to transport OR would it have been his offspring? :p
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-08-2010, 07:43 PM
i wouldn't mind a weekly episode with the enterprise crew, most of them.....well all of them would be available for voice work
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-08-2010, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Hunter 9
To be fair, it is rather old. I just consider it a vanity ship to take out every so often like the old Connie.
lol We are using the excelsior. I mean STO loves their antiquated ships. Why not the NX-01? People want it. Are you going to take away from those people that wanted it in the ship poll?
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-08-2010, 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desdecardo View Post
lol We are using the excelsior. I mean STO loves their antiquated ships. Why not the NX-01? People want it. Are you going to take away from those people that wanted it in the ship poll?
Because we know they were refitting and building new Excelsiors as late as the Dominion war. We know the NX was being retired and decommissioned only about 10 years or so after they were first launched. That's not very long for a starship in starfleet, heck, that's not even long for the modern Navy. Must be a reason, huh?

Do you actually watch the show?
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-09-2010, 02:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy314 View Post
Just don't let Scotty get a hold of him... He'll transport him across the galaxy never to be seen again...

So.. for S'n'Gs... would Johnaton still be alive 100ish years from his time for Scotty to have gotten Porthos' offspring to transport OR would it have been his offspring? :p
I think its fair to assume, considering the age of Bones in "Encounter at Farpoint" and the fact that present day Earth life-expectancy according to new reasearch is 140, that Admiral Archer could very well of taught Scotty at the Academy.

When also thinking that in Trek XI and TOS, Scotty was in his late 30's early 40s and in the Academy days he would of been in his teens.

But about the NX... I hope it is either tier 1 or 2, although the age thing dosent matter in the slightest considering the amount of Connies flying around. Is it not just easier to assume it is an Akira class with a slightly different skin?
Lt. Commander
# 18
11-09-2010, 03:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tryulis View Post
I think its fair to assume, considering the age of Bones in "Encounter at Farpoint" and the fact that present day Earth life-expectancy according to new reasearch is 140, that Admiral Archer could very well of taught Scotty at the Academy.

When also thinking that in Trek XI and TOS, Scotty was in his late 30's early 40s and in the Academy days he would of been in his teens.

But about the NX... I hope it is either tier 1 or 2, although the age thing dosent matter in the slightest considering the amount of Connies flying around. Is it not just easier to assume it is an Akira class with a slightly different skin?
Not really, since its half the size of an Akira.. Roughly the same size as the Miranda infact
Lt. Commander
# 19
11-09-2010, 04:04 AM
T5 refit. Just like the upcoming constitution.

Even if it was tier 1, I'd abandon all my ships for the NX01 and keep it up until Fleet Admiral and beyond.

EDIT: NX class is commonly a cruiser in other ST games, so probably cruiser.
Lt. Commander
# 20
11-09-2010, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
tier 5 retrofit

*fires while cloaked
*weapon overload
*Beagle Buff
Yes, we do need a beagle buff!