Lt. Commander
Greetings, my name is Jason, and I am nearly 25 years old from Columbus, Ohio. Like Star Trek most of my life, and have been a fan of MMOs since around 2000.

Anyways, I started playing STO on day one, and played for about a month. I had stopped playing only because my friends of whom I played with stopped playing, but I really liked it, and wanted to continue. I would like to join a fleet to play casually and such. I have experience in a few other MMORPGs. I have had some success in PSO, PSU, and ****, and a large amount of success in WoW, where I was a raid leader and guild master. My experience in STO lead me to a Commander 1 rank, with an Akira class ship. However, I will most likely make a new character and level it up from there to relearn what I have forgotten.

What I am looking for in a fleet:

- Active members.
- Friendly atmosphere. (I am relearning this game, and I play competitively...I will ask questions often to improve myself.)
- Mature players.
- Ventrilo preferred.
- Federation preferred, not mandatory.

What I bring to the table:

- Confident, competitive player.
- Experienced member of a raiding guilds / clans for years.
- Well mannered, humorous mentality. I love cracking jokes and having fun with those I play with.

If these traits fit in your fleet and you want a player like myself, please reply to this thread. Thank you in advance!
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-12-2010, 10:07 AM
Well, since nobody else has responded to your request yet, may I humbly recommend to you Aurora Fleet (www.aurorafleet.com)? I believe we tick all the boxe you're looking for - a very active guild (usually at least 8-12 people online at primetime doing a variety of things), heavy Vent use, well-humoured, yet very competitive (especially with our PvP premades) and professionally-run, all with a light sheen of casual RP coating it. :-)

If you'd like to ask any questions please feel free to contact me, Valentine Fox@Middlemore, or our Chief of Recruitment Rear Admiral Stromgold@Stromgold.

Hope you find the right fleet for you - it helps enjoy the game a lot more - whether it's ours or somebody else's!

Good luck! ;-)
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-12-2010, 04:53 PM
Greetings,

I invite you to check out the 44th. We seem to fit many of your criteria. We are age 18+ fleet with ventrilo server. Pretty casual with no minimum play time required. We have a nearly full 8 tab fleet bank. We are primarily Fed aligned, but many of us have Klingon alts. We have players that can craft items for you. We can run all the STF's (except most of us won't do Terradome until the bugs get fixed). We recently started a dedicated PVP team.

Check us out at www.44thfleet.com

Let me know if you have any questions.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-12-2010, 05:33 PM
Well I can't let this one slip by Check out the ADF by clicking on the link in my signature.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-12-2010, 07:20 PM
Thank you all for showing interest in me. I looked at all three fleets and I like things of each. I have decided to apply to one of these fleets, but if it doesn't work out or something along those lines...I will certainly look up the other two. Thank you very much for your time.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-27-2010, 04:59 PM
we dont have ventro but we have evrything else