Lt. Commander
I have applied for almost EVERY FLEET ON the Star Trek Online recruitment fourms, and ALL rejected my application without answer or just said that I join a kiddie fleet because I am 13. ( NO FAIR!) I can't even join a STO guild to play with other players and complete mission?

PLEASE reply, REALLY need fleet to join!
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-20-2010, 07:37 PM
Its not our policy to take members under 18+ but i will give you a chance for a interview come check out the ADF Fleet join our Team Speak server our team speak server info is on our website at http://startrekfleet.com/adf1/tsinfo.html

Anyways i cant promises anything but i will give you a shot and if we can not accommodate your needs i will tell you why.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-21-2010, 05:24 AM
The {UFP} has members from around the world, from all different age groups. In the past, we've had members who were under 13 all the way up to people their 40s. We don't age discriminate, but we do expect our members to maintain a certain level of maturity, regardless of age.

Come check us out @ www.ufplanets.com!
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-22-2010, 12:05 PM
Hello Admiral! I sent you a PM with some questions. Good luck with your fleet search!
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-27-2010, 04:51 PM
we dont have an app process and we are family freindly casual and will take anyone PM if u wann agive it a go
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-27-2010, 05:28 PM
Omega Fleet has had a history of having members in their younger teen years. Hell our policy of allowing younger teens has caused tensions with other large fleets in the past. Currently half of our active members are in the age range of 13-18 and the other half 20+.

Give us a look if you are interested!