Lt. Commander
# 31
11-15-2010, 04:26 PM
(FYI: Theres a dual beam/cannons graphical problem at the moment too. )

I'd like a version also made with retrofit parts too. It could make a really neat Galaxy X
Lt. Commander
# 32
11-15-2010, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzy
(FYI: Theres a dual beam/cannons graphical problem at the moment too. )

I'd like a version also made with retrofit parts too. It could make a really neat Galaxy X
AGREED

I see a mini patch in the near future to fix the graphical error among other bugs.

I'm sure Cryptic has already considered retrofit customization options. It's just a matter of prioritizing and finding time to put them in.
Lt. Commander
# 33
11-15-2010, 04:34 PM
I agree that the Galaxy-X is not as strong as it should be and there is room for improvement. However Commander Engineering and Commander Tactical is so far out of the question on any ship that I think including it in your argument invalidates the whole proposal. The only way to take the original post is like a bargaining point: "Here is very unreasonable asking price, now we start to haggle..."
Lt. Commander
# 34
11-15-2010, 04:42 PM
This ship should of never been released on the C-store and should of always remained a special perk of the referral system.

That way when the devs say its a tier 4.5 ship the player base would understand its generally a teir 4 ship with a few fun perks to make it unique. I think people would of understood that it was fun gift to the players who participated in the program, you can use it at max level but you have to adjust for its weaknesses.
Lt. Commander
# 35
11-15-2010, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir1536 View Post
This ship should of never been released on the C-store and should of always remained a special perk of the referral system.

That way when the devs say its a tier 4.5 ship the player base would understand its generally a teir 4 ship with a few fun perks to make it unique. I think people would of understood that it was fun gift to the players who participated in the program, you can use it at max level but you have to adjust for its weaknesses.
100% in agreement.