Lt. Commander
# 121
12-14-2010, 09:08 AM
Excellent.

We have had ... alot .... of interactions this week alone.
Our membership has increased ... and stayed active.
We have doubled up ... and made our own Fleet actions (... using Deep Space Encounters..) that ended very productivly.
The Alliance with Omega Fleet and continued joint Fleet actions are developing.

The Recruitment days have been ... interesting ...
More contacts for Alliance negotiations have been initiated.

All is as it should be .... progressing
Lt. Commander
# 122
12-15-2010, 10:00 AM
we been busy and active.
over the past couple of days we have been experiencing outages with team speak and we are working on preventing this from happening so be patient until we get this worked out.
Lt. Commander
# 123
12-15-2010, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain_quack
we been busy and active.
over the past couple of days we have been experiencing outages with team speak and we are working on preventing this from happening so be patient until we get this worked out.
What he means by this is: "It's Bugs fault."
Lt. Commander
# 124
12-16-2010, 03:32 AM
game is down for maintance. as far as i know there is no patch. there is a patch for tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 125
12-16-2010, 11:09 AM
Good Morning Delta Fleet,

The server is back up and running.
I will join you in game shortly.

Welcome to all the new members.
Please remember to post in the appropriate area, intro yourself and state a Department of interest.

The Alliance with Omega Fleet is concluded and recognized as a Full Alliance.

There have been a few adjustments to the Fleet .... so cruise over to the Delta Fleet Forum
and add your input.
Lt. Commander
# 126
12-16-2010, 06:25 PM
this months engineering report is not up yet as dstahl is home sick. i guess noone else is capable of doing it. as he had posted on a thread i made in the discussion forum about the engineering report. this is a sneak peak and he claims he will be back in the office on monday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry folks...

The illness is still plaguing me and I'm stuck at home on some heavy meds. Dr. expects me to be back to work Monday.

In the meantime - here's a brief look at what's in testing and what's in development... but consider this an early draft until I can post the official report Monday.

In Testing
These items are currently being tested on either an internal test shard or on TRIBBLE/REDSHIRT
•Foundry: Mission Creation Tools
•Borg and Aegis Loot Sets - Special items that visually alter the look of your ship as well as offer set bonuses. Borg set will be earned by completing STF's, Aegis is high end craftable.
•Klingon Ships: Nausicaan Guramba Siege Destroyer
•New Playable Vulcan Ship
•TNG: All Good Things Uniform
•ST: The Motion Picture Uniform
•Tribble Test Weekend Rewards
•Additional Season 3 bug fixes and updates

In Development
These items are actively being worked on by the at this time
•Feature Episode Series 3
•Private Mission Instance Queue System (Fleet Actions, Episodes, PVP etc - think Dungeon Finder meets Skirmish system)
•Ship Crew Management System (includes previous First Officer Design)
•New Ground Combat v 2.0 - major update to weapons and a new over shoulder aim and shoot (optional) reticle system
•New Running, Sprinting, and 8 direction of movement animations
•New craftable consumable items
•New Gorn customization options
•More Updated Loading Screens
•Imroved Sector Space Map
•New Earth Spacedock Exterior and Interior
•Andorian Playable Ship
•Ongoing support for new Foundry features and updates (see the State of the Foundry in the Beta for\ums)
•Replayable Remastered Episodes (A new any level version of some of your favorite episodes featuring new surprises)
Lt. Commander
# 127
12-17-2010, 06:11 AM
It's a shame, hope he get better soon.
Lt. Commander
# 128
12-17-2010, 08:10 AM
matthew- email FA kruger for an avatar and he will send you one for these forums..
Lt. Commander
# 129
12-18-2010, 12:29 AM
we have a xmas event planned and posted in game fleet window everyone rsvp so we have an idea on how many will attend. this is just our fleet it is for the 26th it is a sunday.
Lt. Commander
# 130
12-18-2010, 04:58 PM
the tribble test reward for testing season 3 on tribble is not a tribble it is a shuttle. dont know what type or if it like the taco shuttle.