Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Commander Wildman is Missing?
11-10-2010, 03:17 PM
Days ago I tried to complete the mission, "Neutral Zone Diplomocy", only to not find Commander Wildman inside the bubble where she was supposed to be. I kept trying from time to time but still she was never there but the bubble and the checkmark were. Recently I dropped the assignment and then picked it back but this time she's not there even just to get this assignment started. The "I" is there but her character isn't and there appears to be no way to talk to her ghost. If I'm the only one with this problem is there some kind of hogg file that needs deleted and replaced?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-10-2010, 03:38 PM
Have you gone to her office?

To visit Commander Naomi Wildman, you need to use a turbolift to get up to her office. Access to the Turbolift is in a corridor very close to K7's transporter room.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-10-2010, 03:42 PM
I was afraid of that but I thought the turbo lift would have been in the room where the bubble was. I'll give it a look.

EDIT: Well, I guess that where she's been the whole time. What's confusing is that her office isn't above the room that appears to be a shipyard room I guess. You know, the room that also lets you access the bank and exchange. This seems like something the developers may want to change if they want to button up the game some more.