Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
11-11-2010, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
Thats the spirit. I don't know any long time pvp players that still don't tweek there builds almost every time they log in.
Heh, aint that true..
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
11-11-2010, 03:54 PM
Jebus... I gotta wash my hands after responding to posts like these. I seem to have caught what you had yesterday...

/cry
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
11-11-2010, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
Jebus... I gotta wash my hands after responding to posts like these. I seem to have caught what you had yesterday...

/cry
eh?

10/chr
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
11-11-2010, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardept View Post
eh?

10/chr
Agreed. Why is Hale haunting the PvP forums anyways, instead of on his oh so targetable Fed?

/emote Everyone Target: HALE
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25 PvP still sucks.
11-11-2010, 04:37 PM
I thought Cryptic was going to even things out after so many complaints about how onesided PVP is to Klingons. I now think that the developers are Klingon players so they make the game easy for them to win battles and hard for Feds. I can't recruit my WOW playing friends over to this game because they see how unfair it is and they rather stay where they are than to jump on to a game where they are a loosing faction all the time. My example is, why can't fed ships have fighters or attacking shuttles? How come Klingons can have 4 support ships and Fed players can't have their own support fleets? How come Klingon weapons can cut through hull and shields at the same time and Fed ships can't? I know these unfair advantages because I have a Klingon character as well as Fed characters.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
11-11-2010, 04:47 PM
Someone missed the point of the post. You are probably the reason I'm having such a bad day. It must be true because it can't be me.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
11-11-2010, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
Thats the spirit. I don't know any long time pvp players that still don't tweek there builds almost every time they log in.
Amen from choir.


speaking of bad days here's mine after a two week hiatus and reformat job on my PC.

http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/y...1firstgame.jpg
A really good fedball that wiped us fairly well, even with the much acried foul over-powered BoP's and a Carrier in play.
We didn't stand a chance this group knew exactly what they were doing.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
11-11-2010, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexin_Cobra View Post
I thought Cryptic was going to even things out after so many complaints about how onesided PVP is to Klingons. I now think that the developers are Klingon players so they make the game easy for them to win battles and hard for Feds. I can't recruit my WOW playing friends over to this game because they see how unfair it is and they rather stay where they are than to jump on to a game where they are a loosing faction all the time. My example is, why can't fed ships have fighters or attacking shuttles? How come Klingons can have 4 support ships and Fed players can't have their own support fleets? How come Klingon weapons can cut through hull and shields at the same time and Fed ships can't? I know these unfair advantages because I have a Klingon character as well as Fed characters.
Me thinks someone needs a hug.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
11-12-2010, 04:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Amen from choir.


speaking of bad days here's mine after a two week hiatus and reformat job on my PC.

http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/y...1firstgame.jpg
A really good fedball that wiped us fairly well, even with the much acried foul over-powered BoP's in play.
We didn't stand a chance this group knew exactly what they were doing.
How come these superweapons the KDF supposedly have didnt omgwtfpwn the feds?

How come the uber carriers didnt lag them out?

Even though one of your players were a lame leecher, you should have beaten them easily, we all know that 1 BOP = Any 3 Fed ships, after all.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
11-12-2010, 04:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexin_Cobra View Post
I thought Cryptic was going to even things out after so many complaints about how onesided PVP is to Klingons. I now think that the developers are Klingon players so they make the game easy for them to win battles and hard for Feds. I can't recruit my WOW playing friends over to this game because they see how unfair it is and they rather stay where they are than to jump on to a game where they are a loosing faction all the time. My example is, why can't fed ships have fighters or attacking shuttles? How come Klingons can have 4 support ships and Fed players can't have their own support fleets? How come Klingon weapons can cut through hull and shields at the same time and Fed ships can't? I know these unfair advantages because I have a Klingon character as well as Fed characters.
Easy solution:

Fly Klingon.. Then your WoW friends will join the bestest PvP faction, and you will most assuredly dominate every single PvP match, easily.

Then again, you might learn a few truths about the KDF.

*Edit* upon further examination of your post, Im unsure about a few parts of it.

What "supportfleets" are you refering to?

The mix of Vorchas, Raptors and BOP?

----------------------------------------------------

Now for a few corrections and explanations:

The UFP doesnt have fighters/shuttles for one single reason.. Its a KDF thing only.. Just like the LtC Tac slot on the Excelsior, or the Nebulas Cloak thingy, or the Interpid Refits superarmor, or the Sci or Eng Ensign slot on the Fed T5 Escorts, or the Fed Diplomacy system, or the higher number of Fleetactions Fedside, or the better shields/hulls of the Fed ships, or the higher number of PvE missions, or, or, or, or...

FYI, the weapons you purchase at Tier5 with either Marks or Emblems on ESD/K7 are *exactly* the same as the ones the KDF buys on Qo'nos/Ganalda.. And no, the KDF doesnt have hidden modifiers for either weapon damage, BO healing skills or anything like that..

Seriously, would you complain a Fed team you cannot beat, have coaxed the Devs into giving them alone some sort of modifier that makes them able to defeat you (God forbid considering its an "Error 40")
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:08 AM.