Lt. Commander
# 31
11-12-2010, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexin_Cobra View Post
I now think that the developers are Klingon players so they make the game easy for them to win battles and hard for Feds.
I doubt, seriuosly doubt even, that they Devs purposelly designed the game to be easier for any faction to play. PvP is a little easier for the KDF only because the KDF is a pvp centered faction with little in the way of pvp and also becuase our vessels have a more limited war-related motif in thier designs.
Quote:
I can't recruit my WOW playing friends over to this game because they see how unfair it is and they rather stay where they are than to jump on to a game where they are a loosing faction all the time.
Unfair only in perception not in fact.
Quote:
My example is, why can't fed ships have fighters or attacking shuttles?
The feds do not have a carrier as of yet. Any engineer player can acquire the Boarding Party shuttles though.
Quote:
How come Klingons can have 4 support ships and Fed players can't have their own support fleets?
The KDF has NPC support vessel becuase their combat playable ships are designed more for DPS over healing. The feds have no NPC support vessel because in their ships of the line, they posses vessels that the player can use to be the support vessel you wish for ingame. Feds more versatility in ships designs = KDF more combat oriented.
Quote:
How come Klingon weapons can cut through hull and shields at the same time and Fed ships can't?
They don't have any special weapons. All weapon types ingame are usable by any faction and none have any special abilites that can only be accessed by a single faction.
Quote:
I know these unfair advantages because I have a Klingon character as well as Fed characters.
Funny, I have a RA fed tactical toon that is so easy to play that I haven't touched him in almost a year. SO whats that say about the unfair advantages of the federation?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelineAaele View Post
How come these superweapons the KDF supposedly have didnt omgwtfpwn the feds?
dead batteries and no one on board had a valid credit card to order more.

Quote:
How come the uber carriers didnt lag them out?
We couldn't find the Uber carriers and were forced to use the same old same old ones.

Quote:
Even though one of your players were a lame leecher, you should have beaten them easily, we all know that 1 BOP = Any 3 Fed ships, after all.
In attempt to keep things fair and foster a sense of empowerment into the feds again, I am currently playing with both feet on my keyboard to make it easier for them. Don't ask what I'm using to hit my spacebar to fire my weapons.:p
Lt. Commander
# 32
11-12-2010, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Quote:
I can't recruit my WOW playing friends over to this game because they see how unfair it is and they rather stay where they are than to jump on to a game where they are a loosing faction all the time.

Unfair only in perception not in fact.
LOL - Wow players complaining that something is unfair. WOW pvp makes STO pvp look like queensbury rules.

And STO is unfair. Its one sided in favour of Klingons. You wouldnt be getting as many complaints about it as you do if it was fair. Klingons have too many unique advantages over the Feds who have what, MORE HULL AND SHIELDS - YAY, WHOOP WHOOP./
Lt. Commander
# 33
11-12-2010, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb74
And STO is unfair. Its one sided in favour of Klingons. You wouldnt be getting as many complaints about it as you do if it was fair. Klingons have too many unique advantages over the Feds who have what, MORE HULL AND SHIELDS - YAY, WHOOP WHOOP./
Those meds still not helping?
Sadly you have failed to see the advantages that the feds have at thier disposal and like a child unwilling to listen and learn from all the others who have tried to speak reason to you, you lash out blindly in hopes of reality changing to suits your belief structure.
Lt. Commander
# 34
11-14-2010, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Sadly you have failed to see the advantages that the feds have at thier disposal
Ah yes the SHIELDS AND HULL advantage.....

The only other one i've heard klingops come up is science ships, which was a none issue previously anyway as you had more basic ship types and is now a real non issues as you have them as well, plus all the other ship types.

So other than SHIELDS AND HULL what amazing advantages do the feds have over klingops.

Official List of Awsome Federation Advantages over the Deprived Klingops
Lt. Commander
# 35
11-15-2010, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
PvP is a rollercoaster of a ride. Some days its fun and you are death on a stick, others you can't even shoot your way out a of wet paper sack. All one can really do is have fun, wave your hands in the air and scream if the mood takes you, but always take it as it comes and just have fun.
I would add this to my sig if I wouldn't get another infraction for it being too long.
Lt. Commander
# 36
11-15-2010, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb74
Ah yes the SHIELDS AND HULL advantage.....
Right there infact. That is the point of your faliure.