Lt. Commander
# 11
02-10-2011, 02:49 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines GMMeeko
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-10-2011, 03:32 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing these uniforms being added either. I rather liked this variant uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-10-2011, 03:35 PM
Old thread from the looks of it but I'm not only all for this... I'm for any belts, straps, gear and extras I can get to apply to as many uniforms as possible.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-10-2011, 04:09 PM
I am torn between my support for the idea in the OP and the instinct to shoot the zombie.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-10-2011, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardalpha2clearance View Post
bump.......
Careful, Bumps are not allowed.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-10-2011, 09:34 PM
I must say I was a little disappointed when the mirror enterprise shoulder strap came as part of the uniform rather than like the merc bandoleer. Had that not been the case we could have made a half baked approximation of these uniforms.

If the team does do these uniforms I like several others in this thread really want the straps to be a separate part of the uniform so that it can be mixed with others.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-10-2011, 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatness View Post
I must say I was a little disappointed when the mirror enterprise shoulder strap came as part of the uniform rather than like the merc bandoleer. Had that not been the case we could have made a half baked approximation of these uniforms.

If the team does do these uniforms I like several others in this thread really want the straps to be a separate part of the uniform so that it can be mixed with others.
/ agreed
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-11-2011, 12:00 AM
No.......I'd need a gotee and beard now.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-11-2011, 01:25 AM
"Let's make sure that history never forgets the name.. Enterprise."

The Enterprise C's crew wore Maroon Monster uniforms, with no turtleneck underneath, and no belt. They did however wear Movie-style Insignia pins, but they used them as Communicators (tap to talk). It was the hologram of Jack Crusher in the TNG episode "Family" who wore the Monster Maroon, again without a turtleneck or belt, with a TNG commbadge, suggesting that at some point following the era of the Enterprise C crew, the badges switched before the uniforms did. (this was however, a simple costuming mistake).

Late Maroon-Monster era uniform modifications as shown in TNG

Dark_Page - No longer wearing trapunto turtleneck
http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/File:Ian_Andrew_Troi.jpg

Yesterday's Enterprise - Belt is gone too.
http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/File:Castillo.jpg

Family - "New" commbadge
http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/File:Ja...r_hologram.jpg
Closed Thread