Lt. Commander
# 21
11-05-2011, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleybird View Post
I'll send you a PM with exactly that
I think I remember that... Triple-GWs and multiple Torp Spreads. 90% instant kills through full shields caused by the imba-crits.
I'd like to see the Pandas make a single kill against us, when the fixed TS goes live.
lol Jorf
Lt. Commander
# 22
11-05-2011, 05:30 AM
Also, there are 2 different RE teams flying around. I'd really like to make a game RE1 vs. Pandas. I'll poke Tide when I see him about that.
Lt. Commander
# 23
11-05-2011, 05:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaius View Post
Also, there are 2 different RE teams flying around. I'd really like to make a game RE1 vs. Pandas. I'll poke Tide when I see him about that.
Definitely Gaius, look forward to it!
Lt. Commander
# 24
11-05-2011, 06:11 AM
Yeah Jorf RE have 2 teams that sometime mix too. each with 7-8 players I think, that is alot of different RE team, nice to see that a pvp fleet is so active.

You have to put RE1 in the top in your next ranking. otherwise I agree with you.

A match yeah well we have to agree on no broken and OP stuff right.
Lt. Commander
# 25
11-05-2011, 06:18 AM

Necro'd Zombie threads !!!!
Kill it with FIRE!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 26
11-05-2011, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn
PvP in STO is something where you've got to know what you're doing and one person can screw things up for the whole team. It takes work to learn or to train someone to be good and most people don't want to do that for a game that rewards you for defecting in the Prisoner's Dilemma.

I wrote out my idea for team queues in another thread. One of the big things though, was that you should not be rewarded equally for both winning and losing. I think I might clarify and expand on them and put them in a new thread.
Is the divine Faithborn comming back to STO, if so I cant wait to Torp Spread you
Lt. Commander
# 27
11-05-2011, 08:40 AM
Pandas aren't in the top bracket, not when I'm part of the team anyway

But more to the point... How does this "separation of pvp brackets" idea keep respawning

again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again

like it's a new idea?
Lt. Commander
# 28
11-05-2011, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gx4th View Post
Pandas aren't in the top bracket, not when I'm part of the team anyway

again and again and again and again and again and again and again

like it's a new idea?

cause cryptic is not doing anything about it soon™ enough
Lt. Commander
# 29
11-05-2011, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidemand82 View Post
Is the divine Faithborn comming back to STO, if so I cant wait to Torp Spread you
...yup and I think you should also use new tricobalt exploit against him Tide. We all know how much you like cheap tricks :p
Lt. Commander
# 30
11-05-2011, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by startrekfan View Post
...yup and I think you should also use new tricobalt exploit against him Tide. We all know how much you like cheap tricks :p
http://i.imgur.com/QhEJS.jpg