Lt. Commander
# 1 looking for a fleet
11-12-2010, 07:44 AM
hello everyone,

I am currently looking for a large fleet do do STF's and Such with. I am in a fleet but with the numbers going down and not that many people logging on I am not able to do STF's and dailies with fleet.
I hope to here from you soon.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-12-2010, 05:35 PM
Check out the ADF
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-25-2010, 07:15 AM
We are looking for people as yourself that want to be active in a friendly helpful fleet. We are now doing STF regular on the weekends (with PvP and weekly episodes now being added).

Feel free to give us a "test run" if you like or PM for a direct invite. Also, take a moment to glance at our website for more information and there are links for just about everything in my sig below.

A quick list of what we have to offer:
  • TeamSpeak and Ventrilo voice servers
  • Active members
  • Active fleet forum
  • Full fleet bank
  • Weekly activities
  • Weekly podcast
  • Supportive officers
  • PvP and PvE training/help/teaming
  • Friendly people
  • Good laughs
  • . . . and cookies!

LLAP
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-27-2010, 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Bruwin
hello everyone,

I am currently looking for a large fleet do do STF's and Such with. I am in a fleet but with the numbers going down and not that many people logging on I am not able to do STF's and dailies with fleet.
I hope to here from you soon.
Gotta say Bulldog has the idea. If you want to visit our site, or join us on the ADF Teamspeak for a quick interview. You can find the TS info ingame, under the fleet search feature.
Lt. Commander
# 5 reply
11-30-2010, 12:44 PM
look at the nine and the106th fleet
nineth tactical fleet
and the 106th fleet they do all of stf because their largeps dont tell them i sent you.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-03-2011, 12:46 AM
The 106th Fleet does the STF's. As a matter of fact, I consider our STF leader, Sondra, a pro at the Borg STF's... We even gave away STF runs to 3 lucky winners on DS9 on New Years Eve. She brought all of them thru all the Borg STF's in one day. Supspace Radio provided the music and the live contest to give away items that both the 106th Fleet and SSR had to give away that night..
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-03-2011, 01:07 AM
Omega XIII - www.omegaxiii.com

Friendly fleet with daily STF's, daily PvP, alt leveling, dailies and anything else you can ask. Multiple time zones as well spanning from Germay back to US west coast. You'll find people on at all time. Rank system but not a role playing fleet. TS server soley for the fleet and an irc from the fleet website to an ingame channel (chat with people either in game our out of game). Stop by and take a look.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-03-2011, 10:11 AM
please come check out the Canadian Federation. We are in a rebuilding phase but our online members usually run stf's and dailies together. our newest members are some of the biggest participants we have at the moment. we are just starting our pvp team back up and have been running the stf's pretty consisitently for the past 3 weeks now. if you're looking for a good group of people to work with look no farther then us. we are pretty relaxed and have a casual environment with many knowledgeable members and we are looking to expand that base. we have three people in the fleet with max crafting and are more then willing to craft the items you need.

for your consideration,
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-03-2011, 11:45 AM
you are more than welcome to join Shadow Dragon Fleet. . We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and ventrilo server. We buy are players any equipment they need, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled with players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement

If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-03-2011, 01:30 PM
Im sure you will have no shortage of fleets looking to recruit you. Just take your time, look at the web sites and make sure they have some voice comms like team speak or ventrillo.

All fleets will be helpful and I know a lot have alliances with others fleets. Some concentrate on stf's others on crafting etc

Have a look at the 12th fleet web site if you feel we might help you http://12th-fleet.com/portal/

Regards