Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Klingon players REALLY need a dialogue option:

1. "Get Cassady a nerve tonic"

or

2. "Pistol whip Cassady until she focuses on the topic at hand"

Other than that... great mission
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
11-13-2010, 03:44 PM
After trying the mission without spoilers right at launch, I wish feds also had that pistol whip option. In the middle of a crisis and she's whining that her drink tastes bad. Made me want to strangle her.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
11-13-2010, 03:49 PM
I liked it until the end; kept dying by the klingon ships and took forever to destroy the comet. The thing is I accidentally killed B'vat and destroyed the comet, so I changed history but it's not reflected in the game
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
11-13-2010, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omedarcus
I liked it until the end; kept dying by the klingon ships and took forever to destroy the comet. The thing is I accidentally killed B'vat and destroyed the comet, so I changed history but it's not reflected in the game
Yeah, the key is do not stand and fight, hit and run

EDIT: >> spoiler: highlight black text to see >> actually fighting is a viable option as long as you kill each spawn group *fast* before the next lot appear or it is very easy to get overwhelmed... but it is doable... just ignoring grumpy old Whatshisface and try not to shoot him as he cannot kill you alone unless you suck beyond belief... and you are not supposed to blow him up or the timeline will change... and as well all know, God kills a kitten every time you change the timeline, so that would be... bad)

But if you lack the dps for that... kite the Klingons away en mass from the comet/comet bits then circle back fast to destroy the pieces before the Klingons catch up with you again... rinse and repeat until you get all the bits
<<
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5 Guess I'll never know
11-13-2010, 04:50 PM
I guess I'll never know if this was a good mission or not I can't get past the 3rd ring without the ship going completely out of control. I have tried keyboard and mouse both and still have not had any luck other than wanting to juist slam the mouse upside the wall.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
11-13-2010, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidor-Ralbr
I guess I'll never know if this was a good mission or not I can't get past the 3rd ring without the ship going completely out of control. I have tried keyboard and mouse both and still have not had any luck other than wanting to juist slam the mouse upside the wall.
What were the Devs thinking on that one? They ever hear of LAG?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
11-13-2010, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilhippo View Post
Klingon players REALLY need a dialogue option:

1. "Get Cassady a nerve tonic"

or

2. "Pistol whip Cassady until she focuses on the topic at hand"

Other than that... great mission
lmfao yeah after seeing some of the posts i am pretty sure alot would agree with you.
as for me i fully support multi outcome missions and dialogue options.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:41 AM.