Lt. Commander
# 31
11-18-2010, 08:44 AM
~~~sticky~~~
Lt. Commander
# 32
11-20-2010, 02:21 AM
Quote:
Kits There are only two Sci kits I see in common use. The first is the medic kit. Much prized is the purple kit that has the nanite health monitor. A really good healer is very hard to kill with a good kit. Even more importantly this kit keeps the whole team standing. It is much more for defensive applications. Some like the Geophysicist kit. IMO, CHCs Three is the best in the game with this kit IMO. The key to this kit is that it is full of holds that keep you from fleeing and breaking line of sight. An extra second or two is all it takes to let the others drop you. So this kit is good in offensive situations. A team with two scis can use one of each to good effect.
If we are looking at the Purple Mark X kits here. There is a total of 6 different kits to choose from. Most of them have their advantages and disadvantages. I actually use the Physician kit and it has not let me down. Like the Medic kit, It actually does have Nanite Health monitor. In my opinion though, both the Medic and the Physician kits are a good choice. There are only two items that are different between the two.
Lt. Commander
# 33
11-20-2010, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekkieandrea View Post
If we are looking at the Purple Mark X kits here. There is a total of 6 different kits to choose from. Most of them have their advantages and disadvantages. I actually use the Physician kit and it has not let me down. Like the Medic kit, It actually does have Nanite Health monitor. In my opinion though, both the Medic and the Physician kits are a good choice. There are only two items that are different between the two.
Ah, thanks so much for the additional info.

I have a sci VA leveled. But he was early on and my skill points were rather badly misplaced. So, I do not play him as much as I would like. I did learn a lot watching Meow's vids. He is really good on healng, maybe the best I have seen.