Lt. Commander
# 11
11-16-2010, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Uh... OP... you DO realize that the people on the C-Store design team aren't even CONNECTED to the bug-hunters and coding team... right?
People really have no idea how companies like this work. They simply assume X is X. The idea that Cryptic has a marketing team (designed to market/advertise all Cryptic products) that has nothing to do with the CO development team, or the STO development team, or the NWN development team is an entirely alien concept to them. These people go through their lives assuming the animators working on Tholian leg movements are the same people who make mission bugs go away, or are the same people who write episodes.
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-16-2010, 01:46 PM
Rofl, yes - you well spoken tro... fans, must be right. Clearly I just don't understand.

No wonder nothing gets fixed and I picked up my $80 collectors version for $9.99. How long was it out before that took place? Oh wait, that's right - that's NORMAL for most games now, yes? Silly little me.

Yes. Clearly I'm lacking understanding. None of the gaming review sites or the feedback from buyers of the game on sites such as amazon, etc. Would ever suggest the bugs in the game aren't being addressed.

In fact I'm sure terradome can be completed right now. I'll go spend an hour or two trying to play the game I bought. Or maybe I should focus on the new Star Trek content thats going to be on sale for equal or more money then I paid for the game? I"m so confused as to what I should do...

And of course it would be highly unreasonable to suggest diverting the money spent on selling more things to those working on fixing play ending bugs in the product you've already received money for. How could I have been so unfair? So unreasonable? So selfish? So misguided and naive?

I feel so ashamed and embarrased at my level of misunderstanding.

What should my tiny brain do?

Thank god you were all here to help me grasp reality.

Thank you, thank you!
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-16-2010, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OOP View Post
was really ticked off to see the new klingon ships, DON'T LOOK ANYTHING LIKE KLINGON SHIPS !!!!!!
They are ship for the Klingon faction... In case you did not know... Player asked for ship from the Gorn, Orion, etc... So they added these and the look fine by me.
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-16-2010, 09:06 PM
I resent being called a troll I also never said there were NO bugs in the game - I simply said your *****ing at the wrong people. Complaining that Cryptic isn't devoting enough resources to fix stuff when the resources of the c-store team are completely SEPARATE from the code-team seems stupid to me

but then I'm just a troll <_<
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-17-2010, 04:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grig32 View Post
I resent being called a troll I also never said there were NO bugs in the game - I simply said your *****ing at the wrong people. Complaining that Cryptic isn't devoting enough resources to fix stuff when the resources of the c-store team are completely SEPARATE from the code-team seems stupid to me

but then I'm just a troll <_<
I apologize if my comment bruised you.

Maybe I felt the money should have been diverted to overtime pay for the bug fixers?