Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
11-13-2010, 10:11 PM
Is this the same for hull heals as well? Just curious.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
11-13-2010, 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felderburg View Post
Is this the same for hull heals as well? Just curious.
Nope its only Shieldheals that count for the recieving one ,Hullheals count for the one that gave em.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
11-14-2010, 02:51 AM
it doesn't appear to me that you get a flat rate for a shield heal, i popped a tss1 and a epts1 on myslef and went from zero to 20k heals from it, i assume it counted all the damage i took while the shield buff was active, not just the amont my shields were healed for during the time period.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
11-14-2010, 02:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardept View Post
it doesn't appear to me that you get a flat rate for a shield heal, i popped a tss1 and a epts1 on myslef and went from zero to 20k heals from it, i assume it counted all the damage i took while the shield buff was active, not just the amont my shields were healed for during the time period.
Dont know for sure about the damage but:

TSS1 heals ~4500-5000 Shieldpoints per facing over 15sec so you got to take that x4 then you get ~20k healing. (also unsure about if it counts the max possible heal or only what really was needed to get shields to max and not the overheal)
EPtS1 heals ~1500 Shieldpoints per facing though im unsure if this counts as healing and not just as Buff (never really watched my "healingcounter" while using only EPtS)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
11-14-2010, 04:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizhel
Dont know for sure about the damage but:

TSS1 heals ~4500-5000 Shieldpoints per facing over 15sec so you got to take that x4 then you get ~20k healing. (also unsure about if it counts the max possible heal or only what really was needed to get shields to max and not the overheal)
EPtS1 heals ~1500 Shieldpoints per facing though im unsure if this counts as healing and not just as Buff (never really watched my "healingcounter" while using only EPtS)
those values are a lot higher than mine, i get about 3k for tss1, and turns out i have epts 2 which gives 1.9k, tho with constant redistrubuting that i guess would work out at about 20k, was not thinking about the redist aspect, so my bad for being wrong there.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
11-15-2010, 05:54 AM
The scoring is pretty silly anyway...if I play as science and strip shields left and right, I get no credit at all. And if I elegantly blow the target up with a single tricobalt, I score less damage than someone who pounds on a tanking cruiser without even killing it.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:29 AM.