Lt. Commander
I've loved everything in the weeklies all the way up to this "Design-a-drink" mini-game. Now I want to just scream at her "Well then tell me wtf you want then, and I'll go get it for you!"
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-13-2010, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xilr
I've loved everything in the weeklies all the way up to this "Design-a-drink" mini-game. Now I want to just scream at her "Well then tell me wtf you want then, and I'll go get it for you!"
I think it was a misstep, but didn't derail the mission.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-13-2010, 11:46 AM
I would either agree or disagree, but clearly I'm too pathetic to even make it through the slingshot maze. Because rather than using the precise computer calculations through the autopilot to slingshot around the sun the way Spock did, I should be able to do it with arrow buttons manually. Which is made a bit more difficult by the lack of gravity, so we get faster and faster straight forward speed but less and less ability to turn.

Then again, I expect no one else sucks at this the way I do, so I'm likely alone in this one.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-13-2010, 11:49 AM
She could have had one of those personalities where if you used the logic that an item she carries on her person is all that stands between a sector of space being sucked into a galaxy of ghosts that eat your thought...she may go ballistic. Calming her down first and taking a relax approach could very well have been the best route.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-13-2010, 12:08 PM
If Im not mistaken the quest text is wrong even. I thought Scotty mentioned she liked Cold drinks (in fact I remember him saying she sips them too slow and they dont stay cold enough).... But Cold is the wrong answer!

Needs hotfix.

Will frustrate the hell out of the 5% of the people who wont just look up the answer online.. heh
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-13-2010, 12:16 PM
Quote:
If Im not mistaken the quest text is wrong even. I thought Scotty mentioned she liked Cold drinks (in fact I remember him saying she sips them too slow and they dont stay cold enough).... But Cold is the wrong answer!

Needs hotfix.

Will frustrate the hell out of the 5% of the people who wont just look up the answer online.. heh
Scotty said she "appreciated that the drink was supposed to be served cold, but she always nursed her drinks and the coldness dissipated" or something to that effect. He also says that she really liked bloodwine because it was warm.

I got it in 2 tries, mostly because I misinterpreted that she wanted the drinks really strong.

I did encounter a couple bugs though. On the first attempt at entering the lounge to rescue the hostages, the door couldn't be targeted, so I couldn't blow it up. Exited the mission and reentered, the mission was still at that same point, but the bar patrons had respawned, were shooting at each other again, and were invincible to my attacks (though not to each others' for some reason).

Also, during the initial space combat, my weapons weren't converted to disruptor visuals, but they were after I returned to my ship. And I'm not sure if the sound effects were supposed to be switched to disruptor effects as well, but they weren't.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-13-2010, 01:39 PM
First this stupid Flycourse, than this damn drink-mix-game - no idea whats the rest of this crap, but I think I don't want to know. Why I can't just shoot her?
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-13-2010, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaga View Post
First this stupid Flycourse, than this damn drink-mix-game - no idea whats the rest of this crap, but I think I don't want to know. Why I can't just shoot her?
My thoughts as well - especially while playing the Klingons. Klingons don't mix drinks. They kill 'em all and let Kahless sort 'em out.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-13-2010, 01:55 PM
"Oops, sorry...my universal translator turned 'nerve tonic' into 'agonizer'. My bad."
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-13-2010, 02:38 PM
Quote:
ROFL, where is yoru sense of humor.