Lt. Commander
What I Loved:
  • Slingshot maneuver!
  • Holographic disguise for your ship.
  • More of Drozana.
  • Scotty! Yes!
  • Good ol' Captain B'vat!
  • Same high quality as the rest of this Series. Well done!

What was iffy:

The slingshot was great! Up until the end of the mission when Drake said: "Oh, by the way, you've had a Borg temporal node installed all along." Uh? I expected to do the slingshot again.

Trying to destroy the comet when absolutely swarmed by D7s. I respawned about four times before I got all the fragments. Is there a trick to this without getting shot at so much?

The "I need a drink" portion was frustrating, considering I was trying to save the Galaxy from a Devidian invasion.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-13-2010, 11:55 AM
In my opinion, i expected a lot more.

They could have made it so much better! Like the klingon that wants to ram you, i was thinking, the enterprise is gonna show and put a tractor beam on it or so. But nothing, i just destroyed the last fragment, and that was it.. Pff, unsubscribing again for a few months, hopening a few more missions will pop up.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-13-2010, 12:07 PM
Once I figured out how to do the damned rings...and blew up comet chunks while trying to evade hordes of D7s...the ending was somewhat anticlimactic.

I mean, all that work for a ****ing phaser pistol, phaser rifle, and a cane? (The phaser pistol was expected, I admit, lol...) Granted, the phasers look good with the TOS uniforms, but honestly? This is the best you can do?
Lt. Commander
# 4 Think I Found a Glitch
11-13-2010, 12:15 PM
I just played through on my Klingon, first play through. And I enjoyed it a lot, though having to pull my punches was a bit a annoying, in a good way.

But something odd happened, I inadvertently destroyed the I.K.S. Quv, or what ever it was called, cause the sob rammed me. My BO then tells me me of the time changes and that I will have to go back and try again. I leave system and report to my contact, and I get job well done mission complete.

Um...what? I guess I am now living in an alternate universe.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-13-2010, 12:18 PM
I disabled every D7 but tanked the IKS Quv. Worked out well enough.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-13-2010, 12:57 PM
Its easy guys, for god sake: Destroy big comet, then disable the 2 D7s, then destroy one small comet (one of the three) and then 2 D7, do the same with the other 2. Just tank a bit the Brat D7 and its dane. Do not destroy all the fragments at the same time or all the D7 would kill you.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-13-2010, 01:24 PM
I know this is a bit out of the Box, but on the killing of the comet here was my strat and it was funny.

i flew a Defiant Retrofit and cloaked at the start.
The K7's followed me while cloaked so i just sat about 40k away, and once they reached me i full impulsed back to comet each time, until more spawned or the others started to get close. i never damaged the ships once they just chased a cloaked ship, and well being klingons i am sure that will never make their logs

rinse and repeat until the comet was gone.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-13-2010, 01:31 PM
I loved it - although i agree that by the end you can be competely surrounded by way too many ships!

But amazing none the less - fantastic start, great all the way through!
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-13-2010, 01:42 PM
Mission was good. Not as good as the prior missions in the series, especially the What Lies Beneath mission. I give it an 8/10.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-13-2010, 02:05 PM
This mission was fun up until the drink part. After that it really went downhill.
And when you beam back out... "Don't disturb the timeline, destroy stuff before you get overrun!"
So I'm thinking fine, kill asteroid really fast. PFFT. I died SO many times. And when I'm finally down to ~1 asteroid rubblething left and 3 D7 plus the named, the named just explodes. I DID NOT TOUCH HIM >< Actually, just prior to this, I targeted him while I was dead, and he had 100% hull and shields.
So I'm told I fail. And have to do it again (F THAT). And I return to the present, and complete the mission.... >_>

So. Too many D7s. A klingon that kills himself for fun. And a failed mission that didn't fail. All that (I'm pretty upset right now from all that struggling) for more ground weapons. After getting icicle gun and triolic fungun already, 2 more. And a cane?

Which reward is exclusive for Season 2, as in which don't we get next season? Just want to know if I wanna bother with this on my other 2 toons.