Lt. Commander
Nothing major but I laughed to myself when I received this mission.

All the telepaths on board the ship have gone mad. Subdue them and inject them with this compound. I'll beam them to sick bay for the rest of the treatment .. blah blah blah.

Hmm, did he not notice that I myself was a betazoid and that 2 of my officers are vulcans. Rofl, no mention of perhaps us needing the antidote before beaming on board rofl. Either from the guy in the other ship or my vulcan science officers rofl.

So, psst, cryptic, maybe a good idea to add something in there for completeness sake at least. But like I said, not important.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-21-2010, 01:18 PM
This mission is absolutely horrible. I hate ground missions to begin with, but honestly... It takes 10 minutes to take down 2 mobs. I'm alt-tabbed right now. I'm gonna let my crew deal with it while I go and chain smoke and try to forget how terrible this mission is.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-21-2010, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HackBenjaminX84 View Post
This mission is absolutely horrible. I hate ground missions to begin with, but honestly... It takes 10 minutes to take down 2 mobs. I'm alt-tabbed right now. I'm gonna let my crew deal with it while I go and chain smoke and try to forget how terrible this mission is.
You're doing it wrong. Use a bat'leth.