Lt. Commander
# 11
11-14-2010, 09:25 AM
I had to reset...not because of the ONE lone Starfleet Officer that wouldnt die, but because i could not end the barfight...so I beamed out and then continued mission and the bar fight had ended...HOWEVER...NOW i had about 30+ Starfleet Officers and Klingons fighting alllllllll over the place AND the Devidians still had to be delt with...It was interesting to say the least...

I was on advanced level so I do not know if that had anything to do with it, But I wore out my respawn button.

Overall I liked the episode.
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-14-2010, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohort View Post
it never buged for me, but i do think that killing every1 is a bit extreem when beraking up a fight, just a bit.
thats why they say your weapons are on heavy stun.

and afterwards when you go back in they are all there nursing their wounds.
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-14-2010, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by N_Danger
Remember that real Klingons don't set for stun.
But apparently we do mix drinks, instead of lamping her one, telling her to man up, and taking the part ourselves.
You'd have thought one of the three Gorn's with batleffs I had with me at that point might have suggested the idea.
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-14-2010, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohort View Post
it never buged for me, but i do think that killing every1 is a bit extreem when beraking up a fight, just a bit.
You're not killing them. You are stunning them. That's why they're all up and groggy when you go back later. The diologue before the fight states that you are setting weapons to "stun" to break up the fight, except for the Devidians apparently.
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-15-2010, 06:54 PM
Overall, I LOVED the mission, but there are definitely things that need to be cleaned up. For me, it doesn't make sense that a bar fight would be going on with Devidians all around, sucking life from people. I mean, c'mon! And the Scotty face needs a lot more work to look like Scotty - McCoy was awesomely-modeled, so why not Scotty?

Also, I wish the weapons you get as a reward would be a LITTLE bit more powerful. They're blue items, after all.
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-18-2010, 03:06 PM
This mission sucked. No matter how many times I teleported out,. the bar fight people remained invincible. When you have them shooting you from behind, and an Eidolon that one-shots the entire team and there's no way to counter it, I'm voting that this was an entirely poorly thought-out mission. It's too hard on elite, and don't give me "It's not supposed to be easy on elite" reply. I know it's not supposed to be easy, but it should at least be POSSIBLE. I keep trying the hypo trick to break the life-draining Vader-choke, but it still kills me too fast. The proton weapon is nerfed on Elite, so it doesn't do much damage to the Devidians, so they wipe out the entire team. The only thing I can hope for is kill one Devidian. Die. respawn. Kill another Devidian. Die. Respawn. Repeat. Repeat. And during all this pray the invincible bar folks don't attack me. HORRIBLE mission.
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-18-2010, 03:28 PM
Yep switched it to normal and they're still invincible. Good job Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 18
11-18-2010, 03:38 PM
I just got this too. I can't advance. Are we missing something? Nothing seems interactable in the rooms.
Lt. Commander
# 19
11-18-2010, 03:42 PM
This apparently just started happening today, or they would've known about it. I hope the developers are reading this and get a quick fix in.
Lt. Commander
# 20
11-18-2010, 04:06 PM
No, tere were people from the 15th, at least, that were bringing it up. So it's been going on for a couple days now.
Closed Thread